candy bug (unstated)

Best answers
kinda reluctant to report but oh well. anyway, if buu get somone with the candy attack and waits in the menu, another buu can come along and start zapping th same person( waiting to be turned into cnady) and also get a candy menu, then both buu can select and the person either DIES and respawns and dies again (die = canditized) or gets turned into 2 candies.

Also dunno if this is a bug while gohan has a sheild up BLASTS and KIBLOBS still hurt him with no protection form the ki sheild. like for instance someone detonate a kamehameha right next to him or shoots kiblasts next to the ki sheild and creates a kiblob he gets hurt with no protection form the sheild

sorry i'm long winded :)

Best answers
maybe if they are too powerfull and the shield person is weak compared to them then the shield doens't work! and i noticed that the shield only protects against melee and small ki blasts .. not the powerfull attacks! not sure thu!

Best answers
nope str has nothing to do with it i've been killed by that when i was most powerful on server

Best answers
the stronger the attack, the more ki it takes from you when it hits shield, the thing is, if someone shoots the ground right infront of you, the explosion still damages you, then they start hitting the ground like crazy, which you cant defend against, so, i think explosions shouldnt be able to penetrate a shield, buu's candy beam penetrates shield like the shield doesnt even exist too.. :S

Best answers
sometimes, someone flys through my sheild and gets stuck behind it if i'm in a cave :) lol

Best answers
You can melee someone in a shield... I don't know if its lag, but sometimes i just charge into it, and I reach the middle of the shield and get pushed back but while im in the center (For half a second or so) I use the right click and hit them.

Best answers
ok, what would be cool is if the shield were treated like a beam, if another beam hits it, you get the power struggle bar, and you have to over power the beam, otherwise it will go thru the shield and hit you and most likely kill you, also, if your shield is more powerfull then the power rating of a disc, it bounces the disc off and if its one of the homing kienzans, it the person looses control of it and it goes WILLY NILLY all over the place, and for ki balls, it bounces them off like it already does, and it does the same for attacks like the big bang as it does for the beams, except, obviously, the attacker cant put more power into it, but say you get attacked by multiple beams, it will be like it added to the power of the first beam, which would make it almost impossible, unless you are uber 1337 compared to the attackers..., oh, and the blast radius of attacks shouldnt be able to penetrate the shield...that just seems kinda lame...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom