Can you make an RPG ESF?

Best answers
I was thinking a little, wouldn't it be cool if instead of every game you join your character wasn't only so strong as the basic power level.. What if you guys made it so you could take role in a huge training ESF role playing game wouldn't that be something?. imagine you create your own character and then train threw harsh battles and every time you kill you become wuch stronger.. ahh, but then again I don't know anything about coding, or moding.. But if you read this please help me understand if its possible or not. If so I'd love to see it in like a story mode if possible :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :D

Best answers
1. u need something which is saving ur PL, on ur own computer they can easy modify it, and if someon already played long enough no n00b can beat him and after a time u cant do any beam without hurting yourself, i think his can't be done

Best answers
It would be cool to have a RPG mode, lets say you choose Vegita and you play in a server and you end with 1 miljoen because it should be harder to get a hyer power level and when you play it the next day you go futher with you 1 miljoen power level.

And you should do it like 1 miljoen you can go do final flash and 2 miljoen a other attack enz that would be cool to.. and that your healt will go up to and your speed enz than it would feel REAL.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
the battle system would be cool if it was liek the snes game dbz legend of the super saiya-jin

Best answers
Legend of the super sayajin had a card system, that would suck.. ok, for the rpg mode, how about it as a single player add on.. like a story mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
story mod would kick a*s.
but they said(i think)that it wont happen

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea the cards do kinda blow.....but a single player would be cool!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also been suggested before too bad it's not going to happen.

Best answers
it might happen, the mod is developing so fast and new ideas are coming out all the time i wouldn't be suprised if it was added by like version 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mayb not hard but it will take alot of time...

Best answers
From the sticky saying to read before you post:

Stuff that won't be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

Singleplayer mode
This won't be in because it's too much work.

Best answers
pah.. harsens is just lazy ;) hehe

omg.. from front page...
Name = Freedom
Position = Webmaster, Communist
Age = 19

Name = Xstortionist
Position = Webmaster, Acting Communist, Coder
Age = 16
They obviously don't like democracy.. communists.. (LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom