Can we play Final please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Day and night Cycle? What are we waiting for next? Hair blowing in the wind? Pee spots in the crotch of the character's pants when they see goku ssj3? Come on....

Argh i wanna play Final Nuuuuuooooaaaw. I don't want to wait for the team to render Vegeta's nose hair. -.-

Btw this forum is absolutely awful at running in the up-to-date version of basic explorer.

runs flawlessly in Firefox.

It really feels a lot like there's a more then playable version that could be released, with very few bugs (Much like 1.2.3) And I don't care what a small group of people who cried to their friends to help shift a poll on a website that 90% of the people that were interested in the game didn't even vote on because they're inactive on the site, because they got tired of having absolutely no clue when the game will release.

I Just want to play this game before the world ends in December, even if, it doesn't have every last little pretty thing like day-night cycle yet. I can wait for that crap in a patch....

Yeah I KNOW that it sounds like i'm being a bossy little twit and all that crap, demanding, unappreciative.

But I don't express this opinion and what-not to be irritable or obnoxious. I express it because it's my opinion, and it should be received as such. Plenty of people feel the way i do, but when they post their feelings they get mistreated and shot at basically.

That's not how crap should be, everyone's opinion is valid and matters, and just because specific people don't agree with an opinion, doesn't mean it's mute and should be disrespected.

I get why people want to wait for 'everything' to be done or whatever.

But my vote in that poll would have been to release a playable version asap, that's all. The game looks amazing, it seems like 95% of it is done, excluding any bugs i'd obviously have no clue about that may not be fixed yet. It sure looked like the game is a lot more like 2-3 months of dev away from being more then ready for build1 launch, with a large update at a later date.

I imagine the team is doing their best to launch soon so we can all enjoy ESF Final, and feel like baws'es as we play it.

I just wish I had at least the roughest idea when I can expect to be graced with the privilege of playing Final.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ermm..... NO !

Would of thought you had learned your "lesson" after your previous post.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Wow dude your reply is so immensely mature. I'd love to learn you your lesson after you say something like that to my face, bro.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, bet you re some really tough guy. Ah well this isn't something to be discussed here.

You didn't understand even after a 7+ thread topic that THEY DO NOT RELEASE IT WHEN YOU WANT, they release it when they WANT . And from what THEY have told us , THEY WANT to release when THEY WILL have a flawless as possible version, not a incomplete version. Stop asking for releases , release dates, percentages and similar stuff. All threads end the same why won't you and others understand?

It's been said numerous times about release dates, EVEN THEY DO NOT KNOW. Bugs can show up anytime to delay the release and god knows what other problems. If they would give out a release date and miss it then they'd be flamed by people like you . Or they could just say release date christmas 2025. Surely you'll be surprised in some way or other :D

Also quite mature of you to threaten someone like that lol.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Dude, your posts should be deleted, they're flaming and trolling. It's against the forum rules to just flat out start flaming someone.
'
"But I don't express this opinion and what-not to be irritable or obnoxious. I express it because it's my opinion, and it should be received as such. Plenty of people feel the way i do, but when they post their feelings they get mistreated and shot at basically.

That's not how crap should be, everyone's opinion is valid and matters, and just because specific people don't agree with an opinion, doesn't mean it's mute and should be disrespected."" '

Learn to read, Don't come to someone's topic throwing hate at them because you don't agree. Grow up little boy.
Common brown-noser, really shove that face in that ass and worship them farts dude.

By the way kiss their asses some more, make sure to stick your tongue way up in there bro. View attachment kissass.bmp That's you bro.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Day and night Cycle? What are we waiting for next? Hair blowing in the wind? Pee spots in the crotch of the character's pants when they see goku ssj3? Come on....

Yes, that would be a great addition. It will work well with poo stains on Krilin's pants.

Argh i wanna play Final Nuuuuuooooaaaw. I don't want to wait for the team to render Vegeta's nose hair. -.-

Vegeta doesn't even have nostrils, so you won't have to worry about that.

Btw this forum is absolutely awful at running in the up-to-date version of basic explorer.

runs flawlessly in Firefox.

The forum runs pretty well on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and even the mobile version of Safari. Your internet connection must be shitty.

It really feels a lot like there's a more then playable version that could be released, with very few bugs (Much like 1.2.3) And I don't care what a small group of people who cried to their friends to help shift a poll on a website that 90% of the people that were interested in the game didn't even vote on because they're inactive on the site, because they got tired of having absolutely no clue when the game will release.

How exactly did you get this feeling? If you watched any of the developer live streams (also available on Youtube), you would've noticed how buggy the current version is. Also, even if the "Release now" people won the poll, the team still wouldn't have released the mod. And, give me a break, people that are interested in the game should be active on the forums. It's the best way to show your support.

I Just want to play this game before the world ends in December, even if, it doesn't have every last little pretty thing like day-night cycle yet. I can wait for that crap in a patch....

Emphasis on 'I'. Also, don't be silly, the world doesn't end in December.

Yeah I KNOW that it sounds like i'm being a bossy little twit and all that crap, demanding, unappreciative.

It's sounds like that because you are all of those things.

But I don't express this opinion and what-not to be irritable or obnoxious. I express it because it's my opinion, and it should be received as such. Plenty of people feel the way i do, but when they post their feelings they get mistreated and shot at basically.

You want this post to be received as your opinion, then you say 'plenty of people' feel the same way. Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that you only want it because it's free eyecandy. If it were a game you have to pay for, you wouldn't even bother registering.

That's not how crap should be, everyone's opinion is valid and matters, and just because specific people don't agree with an opinion, doesn't mean it's mute and should be disrespected.

On the same note, just because YOU have an opinion, it doesn't mean everybody think the same way.

I get why people want to wait for 'everything' to be done or whatever.

No, apparently you don't get why people want that.

But my vote in that poll would have been to release a playable version asap, that's all. The game looks amazing, it seems like 95% of it is done, excluding any bugs i'd obviously have no clue about that may not be fixed yet. It sure looked like the game is a lot more like 2-3 months of dev away from being more then ready for build1 launch, with a large update at a later date.

You clearly have no idea about game development and shouldn't make such assumptions just because "it seems like 95% of it is done". Again, you show that you want this for the eyecandy.

I imagine the team is doing their best to launch soon so we can all enjoy ESF Final, and feel like baws'es as we play it.

"baws'es" isn't a word. Not an English word, anyway. But yeah, the team is working on finishing the mod as soon as they can. Emphasis on FINISHING. A bugged beta version doesn't count as finished.

I just wish I had at least the roughest idea when I can expect to be graced with the privilege of playing Final.

I wish I had a pink unicorn that farts rainbow sugar candy.

TL'DR Stop being such a baby, it's a free game/mod, you have no right to demand anything from the team. They're working for us, from their own free time, with no compensation.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
The forum runs pretty well on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and even the mobile version of Safari. Your internet connection must be shitty. (And pigs fly.)

As I said runs at the speed of light on Firefox. Actual net explorer, not so much.

Also, you should stop being a hypocrite (On the same note, just because YOU have an opinion, it doesn't mean everybody think the same way.
)

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum runs pretty well on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and even the mobile version of Safari. Your internet connection must be shitty. (And pigs fly.)
That's all you got from my post...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
No i got this too, Get a life, stop kissing the Dev's ass by flaming anyone who doesn't have nothing but kiss ass shit to say, wow. It's so pathetic it's sad.

Seriously go get laid, cause if all you got to do with your time is to harass people like me, i Feel ******* horrible for you. See Ya.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you honestly expect the devs to take you seriously when you express that kind of attitude?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Do you honestly expect the devs to take you seriously when you express that kind of attitude?
Excuse me, my original post was presented without attitude, it was expression of opinion. Yeah I'll flame retards who come in running their mouth at me like they're two slices of bread with a golden ham between.

**** that shit, I aint going to suck on the nuts of some tard-ass who thinks they're cute to flame people on forums cause they don't agree with them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, I don't want to sound rude or anything but I doubt your opinion matters at all. You are no long timer , no ESF veteran, haven't helped ESF with 1 dime or else somehow contributed to it . So yeah , I doubt your opinion matters.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i got this too, Get a life, stop kissing the Dev's ass by flaming anyone who doesn't have nothing but kiss ass shit to say, wow. It's so pathetic it's sad.

Seriously go get laid, cause if all you got to do with your time is to harass people like me, i Feel ******* horrible for you. See Ya.
Hmm, I have taken enough lives, I don't need to take another one.

And if you think I'm harassing you, go ahead and report me. You're just a whiny brat who like to talk out of his ass.

You want people to treat you with respect, make valid points and proper threads. Until then:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY!

Oppa wait in style.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding IE.

Blame Microshit for making a shitty browser. Obviously if it works with firefox and all the thers, its IE at fault. Ask any web developer. Making a site run good with IE is a nightmare.

As for the 95% thing. Remember this: "In all the screenshots and movies you only see what we want you to see. You will not see any incomplete stuff that we do not allow to be there."

Meaning We could have a character animated to 50% and from a movie it may seem to you like he is 100% animated because we dont show you the stuff thats missing/incomplete.

The live 3 streams we had till now didnt have that and people actually saw the raw thing.

Oh and the world doesnt end in Devember. Why do people still believe that. I mean come on it was "supposed to end" 6 or 7 times in the last 12 years now >.>

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Maybe it's possible they are working on aesthetics as well as the engine? This may sound crazy, but developers are capable of working on a few things at once. They have this team thing.

Just because they have videos up, doesn't mean they have the version stable, or all the animations finished. It's hard to tell with the previews of content they've shown.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The devs are working on alot of stuff :

- Game mechanics
- Optimising / enhancing the engine
- Game balancing , creating attacks (code wise)
- Creating sprites for attacks , powerups, etc.
- Creating models for every character in the game.
- Creating all the superb maps.
- Doing the animations for every model.
- Searching and fixing bugs.
- Working on transformations
- Creating sounds for attacks, transformations, etc.

Probably missed some stuff but it shows how complicated is the work the team is doing, maybe people will understand why it takes so much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom