can someone explain ussj trunks for me?

Best answers
i thought he went ssj2 cuz his muscles got bigger hair got longer... just like goku when he goes ssj2 in hyperbolic time chamber.... and he says taht he didnt want to help vegeta fight cell because he didnt want to show him that he surpased him... then he see's why vegeta didnt transform because he knew bout losing speed...
why do u call it ussj... can someone explain why its not ssj2?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
USSJ is all based on strength.
The reason that u lose speed is simple, the muscles get in the way

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are two theories floating around for this.

A) Trunks and Vegeta messed up transforming to SSJ2. The result had all of the strength but none of the speed of SSJ2. Essentially it was SSJ2, just done poorly. This theory makes sence. If Gohan can attain it, Trunks should be able to as well.

B)Goku seems to mention that it's another form, but that it's useless (Goku attains USSJ while in the room of spirit and time). This would make this a new level of SSJ (USSJ) and not SSJ2. In this case, Gohan passes USSJ and attains SSJ2. Trunks never attains SSJ2 by this theory . . . but he was born without a tail, maybe he takes after his mom more. By this theory Vegeta first attains SSJ2 when he get "majinized".

Either way, Goku attains USSJ/ASSJ first, then attains SSJ2 while training in the afterlife.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
USSJ is all based on strength.
the muscles get in the way, thats why he loses speed.
And goku didnt go SSJ 2, he went USSJ
;/

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to read my post again than watch Goku and Vegeta fight during the buu saga. If he's not SSJ2, then I'm a carrot.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Heh..
I'll clear this up, Cucumba! was right, I'll just clean up what he said..

Basically..
You can assume that there is a form in-between SSJ and SSJ2.....USSJ, which is basically a crappy verson of SSJ2
Trunks attains USSj, assuming that it is SSJ2
It's implied that Vegeta gains USSJ also, but he doesn't use it, because it's too slow.
Goku also attains USSJ while training with Gohan.
Gohan is the first one to hit SSJ2....Goku hits it while he's dead, and Vegeta gets it when he's taken over by Babidi.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sigh*

If USSJ is not a real level, a valid argument, then Goku had a faulty transformation to SSJ2 . . . don't get yourself in a pickle with the Cucumba ;/ :)p)

[EDIT] Thanks for the backup Chimpeh. I was just trying to point out both arguments ;) [/EDIT]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I thought there were SSJ, acended saiyan (as they say in the show) SSJ 2 and SSJ 3 , well in DBZ that is, not in GT

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ASSJ and USSJ are the same things . . . there is an ongoing debate as to wether USSJ is a faulty SSJ2 transformation or a transformation of it's own.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'd say a transformation on its own.
Maybe I should post a poll about this.

BTW, why isnt my post count going up, I want that 150 so I can upload my own avatar ;/

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assj and ussj are different things

with assj u gain a bit more strengt ur hair is a bit spikeyer

with ussj your hair is total spikes like a star explosian, u don't have any pupils and ur even more bulked up then assj

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
There are two theories floating around for this.

A) Trunks and Vegeta messed up transforming to SSJ2. The result had all of the strength but none of the speed of SSJ2. Essentially it was SSJ2, just done poorly. This theory makes sence. If Gohan can attain it, Trunks should be able to as well.

B)Goku seems to mention that it's another form, but that it's useless (Goku attains USSJ while in the room of spirit and time). This would make this a new level of SSJ (USSJ) and not SSJ2. In this case, Gohan passes USSJ and attains SSJ2. Trunks never attains SSJ2 by this theory
i thought vegeta didnt quite go ussj. if you recal from the cell saga right after vegeta lost trunks explains how he has excelled his father ( he gets bigger and stronger but gets slower ). Vegeta never did this, it is explained after cell beats trunks " that is why my father didn't go to the next level, he knew it would make him too slow, darnet!" <Summerized>

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that's true, vegeta was assj trunks was ussj

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm no . . . ASSJ is english USSJ . . . ;/

Think of it as SSJ2 with adjustable strength to speed ratios. Vegeta opted for speed, where Trunks opted for Strength.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm more like ssj with buffed up power....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i reckon ussj has the strength of ssj2 but the speed of ssj1.... just mah opinion

Best answers
vegeta doesn't turn ssj2 in the cell sag and neither does goku.
thats ussj (what they become)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom