campaign

Best answers
someone should make a campaign addon like put in the sagas it would be great infact awsome oh and thanks for looking

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cute. I could play it when my web does not work. Lets face it, playing against bots in ESF is only usefull to train.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm planning to create some singleplayer addon so you'd play against bots like Raditz, Nappa, etc. We still need to wait till the game is out to know if it's even possible.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont you try it for 1.2?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if the the XML system didnt allow adding on. But KynetiK made a point there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm planning to create some singleplayer addon so you'd play against bots like Raditz, Nappa, etc. We still need to wait till the game is out to know if it's even possible.
Well if you need some sprites hit me up. We got raditz sprites and all.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A community made addon is pretty much the only hope a singleplayer mode has, the team aren't going to do it.

I'm not sure how interesting it would be though. Bots aren't exactly the most proficient ESF players.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cute. I could play it when my web does not work. Lets face it, playing against bots in ESF is only usefull to train.
WRONG >.<

Sorry but playing against bots isnt usefull to train. You can use a laming tactic that only works on bots and they wont stand a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom