calm down folks, 1.3's alive

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it shocking in the number of people that do not believe the team members and forum administration, despite all of them confirming this.

That's gratitude for you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quickly, click on the link in my signituare and save esf O/. I guess there is proof to gahter that it infact is not an april fools joke. If that were the case then why did Cucumba create a thread on the matter?.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
They did it on April Fools so people like yourself, would take the news easier, and take it for a joke. That's exactly what team members and other people have told me, and it makes sense. I don't believe everything I hear, I look for facts first.

okay make it easier hmmm ya on the day to pull pranks and jokes put that up there hrm doesnt make any sence to me but what every i bet if half the world ended it would be better to put it up ap 1 so people take it easyer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
I find it shocking in the number of people that do not believe the team members and forum administration, despite all of them confirming this.

That's gratitude for you.
Well, while I am beginning to agree with you, can you really blame them?

It's like the boy who cried wolf . . . every year . . . on April 1st.
Yeah, there could really be a wolf, or well, you get the idea.

Best answers
lol ill believe it when the forums and main page are torn down. If you dont think funi has known about this mod for years then your nuts. If they found out about a lowball op like bfp and shut it down years ago, they would have found esf when it was plastered all over the gamespy and moddb network way the hell back at any of the 3 official releases (1.0,1.1, 1.2). Why they would shut it down now, when its at its lowest point in popularity in the last 3 or 4 years makes absolutely no sense.

Best answers
because this mod was the best dbz game out there all the other games they made sucked so they are mad

Best answers
§lipKnot said:
because this mod was the best dbz game out there all the other games they made sucked so they are mad
as i said before, and you dont think esf was the best mod at the first release? They shut down bfp before there was even an official release, why would they wait years and 2 extra releases to nail this mod? And then, only to nail it midway through its development probably a year or so from the next versions release? The timing makes absolutely no sense.

Best answers
i dont think it is a real mail. all the stuff in that mail even the funimation logo is taken for the site.even the image is of the same size :). and the copywrite thing is pasted exactly as it is writen in the copywrite page.in the site.the chances of it being real is 1:10 and the chances of them anouncing the news at april 1st is 1:365.

thats the bottom line cause theeman says so

Best answers
theeman said:
i dont think it is a real mail. all the stuff in that mail even the funimation logo is taken for the site.even the image is of the same size :). and the copywrite thing is pasted exactly as it is writen in the copywrite page.in the site.the chances of it being real is 1:10 and the chances of them anouncing the news at april 1st is 1:365.

thats the bottom line cause theeman says so
lol and its that hard to cut and paste logos off a web page and resize them? edit: sorry, i read your opening statement wrong :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thought just came to my head, I'm not completely sure on has funimation licensed dbz, however they are incharge of the dub. If esf were to use japanese sounds that could change things all together correct?. I'm also not aware if or how the relations & if funi a strong working relation with the jap anime companies, but the thought just came to me that if the team were to remove the english sounds and jsut include the jap sounds then it could be different, however I guess that since we all live in this part of the world, funi is incharge of all dragonball related content.

It may seem confusing at first, but when you think about it it's an idea.

Best answers
okay so why didnt evm get the boot too you would thing they wouldnt want some one to make a mod like evm so lets think they boot the mod but dont boot the people who mod it hrm and if so evm if there around can make new updates in the shadows shhhh and im sure they checked out every link on this site and every other link on the other websites so esf world would have probly been checked out and leading them to other dbz mods

one other thing do you people think that the person that would pull this prank would not inform the admins i mean what a better way to spread the chaos then to let them play with the people who check the fourms. do i think esf is dead 50 there dead 50 there kidding but they could also se how we are taken the death of esf or mabe they got tired of it and imformed funi who knows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because they want a propaganda. A devistation, for whatever reason. I won't be laughing at the whole scheme of things and their following events, but instead the ESF Team, for mindless defamation of character. Since the name of the sender in the mail was blocked out, I suppose -defamation of character- wouldn't apply, because you could be speaking about anyone working FUNi's Legal Department, or FUNi as a whole. The petition won't work, because if what you're saying is true, FUNimation's reason for shutting you down isn't for any sort of gain for themselves, nor would it make way for them to continue their line of Dragon Ball Z on the market, but more so spite. What kind of company, during their prime, a time when they're having videogames made, and action figures of all kinds designed around the world, a time when their sales are through the roof.... NOT tackle a small videogame development team like ESF? No, they wait until they're done with the huge reel of Dragon Ball; Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, the movies, the games, the toys... TO PULL some fandom down with their decrease in sales. You tell me what kind of business that is. I'm eager to know. I'm eager to know why they'd bother, 15 YEARS AFTER DRAGONBALL'S FAME. And that's including its impact on Japan. THINK about their decisions, and the reasons behind them.

And so it was, if you're serious, I'd rebel if I were you. This is the most outrageous thing I've ever seen happen, ever. I pity you guys for standing around and taking it up the ass. Here's an idea, post some definitive information regarding this, team. You may as well tell your fans all the fine details on this legal dispute.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How freakin dissapointing, ive been a keen fan for awile now. Funi are greedy bastards, their games are "OK" but esf beats them in gameplay by miles. Seeing as ive come to the conclusion that its not a aprils fools joke i may as well say goodbye and thanks for everything ESF-Team and everyone who helped out in making this mod a success. Cya

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm laughing at every single one of you right now. That's all I can say. Whether or not you know or don't know it's a joke. Whether or not you know or don't know it's serious. I'm sitting here laughing- and I love it. I love this more than anything. Except sex and my penis. Those are the only 2 things above this dilema. MCCDBZ5 is the funniest so far- for reasons i will not say. I dun wanna get a warning. ANd then that one other guy who isn't important enough to remember for being like "oh mee gawd tis a joke u stupid ****s"

Thank you to all of you for making my night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sniff* I'm important enough to remember ;_;
lol, I know you're not talking about me. I think >_>

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Whether or not you know or don't know it's a joke. Whether or not you know or don't know it's serious.
So you think it's a joke, but you don't think it's a joke? Wow. Really good statement there, Fire Phoenix, even though that was pointless. Anyway, it's 12:00 P.M. almost everywhere, and still no sign of the forum going down. Guess it was a joke. Oh well, it's a just a stupid Internet game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you think it's a joke, but you don't think it's a joke? Wow. Really good statement there, Fire Phoenix, even though that was pointless. Anyway, it's 12:00 P.M. almost everywhere, and still no sign of the forum going down. Guess it was a joke. Oh well, it's a just a stupid Internet game.
Did you read anything I said? My nostrils detect this whole thing was orchestrated by the ESF Team... in some sly way to get out of finishing 1.3 O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom