calm down folks, 1.3's alive

Best answers
Also along with this guy's ideas:
TheCost said:
The copyright address is probably where they got their idea from

You do not put image signatures on important documents

It is possible that a member of the ESF team sent a mail to funimation to set up this prank

Or they could just use photoshop

Why was it posted 30 minutes later then the midnight

Why was it posted on the 1st of April

You can not sue mods because that is the property of another company

Many months ?
Funimation would have sent the mail months ago
The team Must have had the site closed ages ago

There is no profit made

There are many mistakes in the mail and it's forbidden to have them in official documents the company would be foolish if it would let a dumb guy do the writing.
He makes some interesting points.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Still 27 munutes 2 go and farewell guys....maybe see ya guys around here in the whole Web....:S

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Midnight CST isn't for another 7 hours...

Best answers
Im finding this hilarious that people here still actually believe the bs that we are being fed.

Only explanation is there being paid by the team to try and convince everyone... (Mainly Mccdbz5)

Best answers
I'm trying to convince everyone? Man...People like you crack me up. I stoppped trying to persuade anyone a long time ago. I'm not trying to feed you bull ****, I'm trying to show you the truth. Why don't you guys believe the team? I have talked to some team members, and some other people who know a lot about it. The funny thing is, they all said ESF is getting shut down. Quit whining and get over it. It's not bull ****, it's the truth.

Best answers
Because everyone knows the ****ing tradition of april fools and stuff on the internet. You shouldnt believe anything said on april fools, hell several mods have already "claimed" to have released several beta versions of there mods, and have now claimed them to be a joke. gamefaqs has its traditional thing going on. etc etc...

It's not rocket science you know.

And even if it was true, which i doubt it is, then the team are and bunch of dumb ****s doing it on April Fools. For the obvious reasons.

Best answers
They did it on April Fools so people like yourself, would take the news easier, and take it for a joke. That's exactly what team members and other people have told me, and it makes sense. I don't believe everything I hear, I look for facts first.

Best answers
Hence why it was stupid, as it has caused an uproar, and people not believing them.

And your really going to believe what the team tell you? Don't be so naive..

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
evansmp this isent a joke anymore just believe us and get the hell out of here anyone stopped...i didnt believe it too just listen too us..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 isn't being naive, he's taking what facts he has along with what's been said by the team and forming his own conclusion based on that. Try not to be insulting, just because his opinion is opposite your own --;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What pity.

Hire DBZHOOD's Voice crew to do voices that resemble FUNi's, use your own original sounds, and change the character names. That's all that needs to be done.

Best answers
I'd rather not be fooled now, and laugh at all you guillable people tomorrow... and well, if it is true, and the site is going down, who's going to care, no one will be here..

Im not to bothered about the mod to be honest, i stopped playing like a year ago, when i was still waiting for 1.3 or whatever version it is. I was just browsing all the mod sites looking for april fools posts, and low and behold, i found one not so very convincing one here.. :p

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Mccdbz5 isn't being naive, he's taking what facts he has along with what's been said by the team and forming his own conclusion based on that. Try not to be insulting, just because his opinion is opposite your own --;
maybe ure right....maybe i am?? :S

Best answers
Thanks, SA Gohan. Also, evansmp, I was mainly going by what people who know a lot about what is going on, not mainly the team. One more thing, to people who live out of the United States, the time zones are different, making it so if you live in Europe, it might not happen till 6-7 in the morning. I think it's on my timezone, considering most of the team lives in the United States as well as me, so I think I'm on the correct schedule.

Best answers
evansmp said:
I'd rather not be fooled now, and laugh at all you guillable people tomorrow... and well, if it is true, and the site is going down, who's going to care, no one will be here..

Im not to bothered about the mod to be honest, i stopped playing like a year ago, when i was still waiting for 1.3 or whatever version it is. I was just browsing all the mod sites looking for april fools posts, and low and behold, i found one not so very convincing one here.. :p
hehe. legend. i just dont know. i REALLY didnt think it was before...but they've milked it and milked it so much.

i still dont believe it. i never will untill it happens. but i dont "unbelieve it". im just waiting for proof against it. besides, you're not allowed to lie after midnight...so any time now.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Even though i have to go to work in 4 hours I will not sleep until either A: The site is down or B: They tell us its a joke.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Thanks, SA Gohan. Also, evansmp, I was mainly going by what people who know a lot about what is going on, not mainly the team. One more thing, to people who live out of the United States, the time zones are different, making it so if you live in Europe, it might not happen till 6-7 in the morning. I think it's on my timezone, considering most of the team lives in the United States as well as me, so I think I'm on the correct schedule.

sorry to double post but. (sum1s probably jumped in anyway)

if that's the case, im going to bed. laters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom