Bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with cummer on this

shouldnt be flaming someone just cause they gave up on something its just no right

Best answers
Man that sucks i remember 1 time i had to format cuz i had a freaky virus and i lost 40 gig of games,game design doccuments,movies,and other projects i been working on.....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OHH BOO HOO YOU LOST URE CODE

I knows its hard,
I have lost at least 100 thous lines of code before, but hey u dotn see me quitting.

But what doesnt kill ya makes u stronger.
Brust your dust off and keep going.

Best answers
Originally posted by KilledWithStyle
OHH BOO HOO YOU LOST URE CODE

I knows its hard,
I have lost at least 100 thous lines of code before, but hey u dotn see me quitting.

But what doesnt kill ya makes u stronger.
Brust your dust off and keep going.
Well, as long as we're being nice you stupid idiot!!! Ok, just looking at your english is proof enough that you don't code, never mind your "i lost at least 100 thous lines of code before", i mean, how stupid...grrr...

Pommy, honestly i have been admirin ur gruny work and if u leave now i gotta find some else to copy off. And not many peeps in this forum are good at grunge. So if you HAVE to leave fine, good luck, but if not, keep workin.

Best answers
and pommy i can give you an idea so please read this!

you can restor your computer the last day you used it

even to the 2001 year.... if you didnt format it befor...

my uncle teach me this way ...

i think that when you activat your computer press long click

on F8 and then you will get a screen that says 1.safe mod etc...

press on the 5. option and then write:

"c:/ or \"

and then you ill get this line

"c:\" and then write "restor"

you have to get this line

befor you click "enter" "c:\restor"

and then you will get a blue screen with dates and days

choose your day and i hope you will make it...

errrr this stupid smiles so dont write the " and the smiles show the \ or / sigh. try it...

i gusse that it will not work beacuse i forgot the command line
BUT DONT WORRY I WILL ASK MY UNCLE AGAIN!

Best answers
wow..i guess i feel a little cared about :) I can try to start over I guess since this does make me have a reason to stay. I not really liking the flaming on me ether. I started the blob chat (the name of it) project 2 years ago. This was the second version and I coded it alot better. I didnt think of backing it up because the hard drive it was on was basically the backup. If I ever had a problem with the operating system (like I did now) I would format the operating system and still have all my files (like I was trying to do) but It formatted the wrong drive so killed the whole purpose. The thing was with the chat I make it skinnable (which took alot of code and thinking). Im not the best coder infact i like art better but im just rambling on. so....

I'll stay :)

Best answers
Dammit pommy u gotta stay......sometimes vit happens and it sucks but u have to get over it, and i f u sell ur computer you will want it back and you will say "Jeez why dident i listen to MEGGEDO if i did i would still have a computer".

STAY:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by MEGGEDO
Dammit pommy u gotta stay......sometimes vit happens and it sucks but u have to get over it, and i f u sell ur computer you will want it back and you will say "Jeez why dident i listen to MEGGEDO if i did i would still have a computer".

STAY:cry:
You didnt read what he's wrote? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom