Bye

Best answers
I just lost 4 years worth of work when my computer crashed and I acidently reinstalled windows xp on the wrong hard drive so everything is gone. So I'm leaving the computer world forever. Bye if anyone cares :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
.....you can just start over like everone else (like me 2 times)

Stop being such a quitter...:rolleyes:

Best answers
you wouldnt understand. ive been working on this project for over 2 years and all my other files are gone. I've started over before but it wasnt this bad of a loss. bye :(

Best answers
Come on,try me..

what kind of project is it?

i mean,ive lost 2 projects of mine and im still here..

Best answers
You dont seem to serious. If it was THAT big a deal you wouldn't be online right now, let alone would you bother to post on these boards. I lost 2 years worth of models but that didn't stop me. yeesh.

Best answers
trust me, ive learned from a past hard drive format that reacting solves nothing. I trashed my comp before from it, i know thats crazy and I learned not to do it again. It was a chatroom with over 10000 lines of code put into the server and client (combined). It is ALL gone nothing not one bit of it can be recovered.

Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
You dont seem to serious. If it was THAT big a deal you wouldn't be online right now, let alone would you bother to post on these boards. I lost 2 years worth of models but that didn't stop me. yeesh.
Yeah like they say "Quitters never win"

(I think it goes like that)...

[EDIT]

A chatroom?

Havent you uploaded it somewhere?

And your really quitting the "Computer world" over a chat room?

[/EDIT]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Point. Set. Match

Best answers
I also might add this partition (with this XP installation) is the one that I wanted to be formatted. If I didnt make that mistake I wouldnt be online right now. I am going to sell my comp but I feel I dont want to just leave out of no where. I kind of wanted to say something to someone so I just post it here :( :cry:

Best answers
well i cant change your mind,(Cant say i didnt try).

But you guys gotta admit,isnt it Odd or rather stupid for someone to quit using a computer for the rest of his life just cuz he lost his chatroom coding..?

Well..

Bye Pommy...o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds pretty ****in *** to me...

whatever.
Point. Set. Match

again

I dont think this is a good reason too leave, but if you feel like crying over spilt milk, go ahead:p

Best answers
i know no one really cares, if you where me you would understand my loss. If people actually cared about my presents online then I might reconsider but to me I feel like im just some guy to everyone else and no reason to keep on doing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
i know no one really cares, if you where me you would understand my loss. If people actually cared about my presents online then I might reconsider but to me I feel like im just some guy to everyone else and no reason to keep on doing it.
/me crys

I dont see that a valid reason too leave, if you dont care about esf, esf dont care about you

^.^ bye bye pommy

Best answers
Dont say that no one understand people have lost more work then you alot more people and no they didnt whien about it they just forgot about it and keeped working, but you, you sit there on these fourms and whine but you could be doing your stuff again whatever you do :p

Edit: i wasnt flaming if your talking to me, im telling him to go back to work :) :yes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knock it off with the flaming ;/

I don't agree with him quitting, but he deserves the same respect you expect from other forum users.

Pommy, you should start over, and KEEP A HARD COPY OF YOUR CODE!

You new coders need to use your printing or a CDR at the very minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom