Bye guys....

Best answers
Well thats it Ive unistalled all Half-life related material on my comp. Im finished with it once and for all. I just cant stand all the problems with the games and the new server changes. Im stopping cold turkey, and im gonna move on. I have to focus more on school this semester cause it is my Junior year in High School and its my most important. These games are just taking to much time out of my life...and i regret to say that I will NEVER play CS or Half-life again.

have a good time guys and may god be with you.....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Queen said:
Another one bites the dust...
Take it easy guy, hope you're making the right decision. I havn't touched Half-Life or a mod in probably a good 5-6 months, but I'm still around. But whatever floats your boat/sinks your ship.

Lates.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Take it easy guy, hope you're making the right decision. I havn't touched Half-Life or a mod in probably a good 5-6 months, but I'm still around. But whatever floats your boat/sinks your ship.

Lates.
same here, u sure u just wanna leave the forums? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do whatever is in your best interest man, if it comes down to leaving the forums, then so be it. It seems a bit drastic though. Farewell and good luck on all future endeavors.

Best answers
I haven't really touched HL lately eather, I just stick around the forums because I like the community.

Best answers
I will stick around the forums guys but im qutting the games. Seems kinda wierd but I gave my best suggestion ever (even the mods agreed) when I wasnt playing ESF...lol.
So just to let you know that SillySandwhich will be no more. And i know I am making the right decision. The only thing im regretting is no Natural Selection 3.0 beta2.:(:(:(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I stopped playing Half Life regularly after CS became really lame, around Beta 6.5, but I do still occasionally play a game or two.

I've never seen DBZ in my life, and I've played ESF... three or four times?

I still hang around the forums and the IRC channel because I like the community.

Best answers
hey whats your email and steam pass lol my cd key was stolen heh!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hey take that kind of stuff away from the forums guncon. -.-

Best answers
Checkplease said:
Well thats it Ive unistalled all Half-life related material on my comp. Im finished with it once and for all. I just cant stand all the problems with the games and the new server changes. Im stopping cold turkey, and im gonna move on. I have to focus more on school this semester cause it is my Junior year in High School and its my most important. These games are just taking to much time out of my life...and i regret to say that I will NEVER play CS or Half-life again.

have a good time guys and may god be with you.....
there is a such thing as not playen hl and mods 24/7 u no ;)

ps:they always com bak

Best answers
how could you live without games?

i played games my whole freshman year, im now a soft more, i finished with a GPA of 3.719

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i havent played esf or half life from a few months but im still here [which some people dont like].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love only myself and fight for myself. thats all the love i need. *gotta love gaara*

nah i wuv joo neoboy.

yeah i havent played esf in since august but im still here. *waiting on 1.2*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
i love only myself and fight for myself. thats all the love i need. *gotta love gaara*

nah i wuv joo neoboy.
creepy..... o_o

[i wuv joo 2 :D ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom