bye bye esf..last post

Best answers
hello i just thought i'd say good bye because a lil while ago i found out that my GF (girl friend) got hit by a drunk driver an died while she was walkin to my house...an ionno i jus feel realy sad an i wana leave....cuz i'ma be doin other stuff now :cry: so good bye esf people...mite be back very very later

Retired
Best answers
terrible man, dont do anything foolish now eh. very sorry to hear that.

good luck to you and her family.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres to you man.

Cheers.
Hope you come back.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that, you have my condolences. And like Judge said, don't do anything stupid. Accidents happen, that's the way of nature. :/

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sincere condolenses....this can't be easy, but I'm sure you'll pull through. Sorry to see you leave, but I hope things resolve themselves for you, and good luck with whatever it is you want to do.

Best answers
May life take you down a more joyous path now that you've experienced the pain. Keep your head in the right place man, and remember, life get's better. I'm feelin your pain......it'd kill me to think what i myself would do w/o my g/f...but you need to be strong for her family, if not yourself. Usually at such an event in one's life they gain a maturity of someone much older....and leave kiddy things, (at least what may then seem kiddy) behind. Make something of yourself, killa. Make your family proud, and your g/f. (i dont giva **** what non-believers think, she's watchin u from above ;-) )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks man, well you'll be missed here for sure, and good luck.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See you man. We never were great buddies on the forums, but I did like your art, and thought you as a cool person. Just reading about her getting hit made me wince. No amount of words we say can help you, but I will tell you that I am very sorry... It makes me very mad when I hear about this stuff, I have also had some bad experiences with friends and alchohal. I pray everything gets better for you, your fmaily, and hers...

If this is the last tiem we meet then good luck with life, you must live though, you may feel terrible and as if life is not worth living, but I hardly think thats what your GF would want you to do, she'd want you to move on and live life to the fullest.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say anything that will help but I would like to say I'm sorry. I feel a chill on the back of my neck reading this. I hope you don't do anything drastic because I don't think thats what your girlfriend would want and I'm sure, like Bryggz said, shes with you. In more than a philisophical meaning her energy has spread to everything she has touched. Good luck with things and I'm sure everyone on the forums is here for ya if you ever need to just sit back, relax, and try to have some fun.

I really think you should edit that Epedemic_Optikz. That quote is completely unapropriate.

Best answers
Im sorry to hear that man. It's sad when people go, but it's a inevitability, it's nature. If you do anything, don't blame it on yourself. You have my condolenses and like Bryggz this probably will turn out for the better. All I can do is hope and pray.

Best answers
Sorry man i know how that would feel...
You may think its your fault because she was coming to your house but its not, She did it because she loves you man and you always hold on to something special like that.She is watching you from above and protecting you and i pray that she is somewhere safe. i also pray for you to have a happy life.

:cry:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You were my ESF homie man!
Sad to see you go.
don't go off and do anything stupid as stated before, we want you all 100% healthy upon your return, it happened my nature, just try and move on , and live life by it's fullest, hats off to you bud ;)
Cheers!

almostdeleted

A
Wow, I feel so bad, I hope you your life turns for the better..

That brought a tear to my eye (no joke)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel your pain Killa, I've lost friends and family to drunk drivers, keep your head up, and life goes on. But take as long as you need to mourn and get on with your life, because once you've done that, things will begin to look up again.

Best answers
well thx guyz new to meet ya'll an i wont kill my self if thats wat ur thinking...butt if i eva find dat kid i'll killhim :'( :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I'm sad from just reading this. Just remember that there are still people who love you, life moves on. I think we've all lost someone important to us, but if we just give up and stop living then our life isn't worth any more than who we've lost.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sad to hear this... thats why i hate stuff that makes you drunk. its killing you.. :\ peace man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom