Buy ESF only for 5 euros...

Best answers
Well some Lithuanians heard about company called "Triada" they download illegal software, like games, movies and all that warez ****. So what they download they burning all software to the CD's and selling that for people who works in bazaar called "Gariūnai", so people working in gariūnai sells those CD. Original NBA 09 costs about 60, 50 dollars. But in LTU it costs only 5dollars, what's the secret? THAT **** is illegal. So guess what i saw last week in that market? I saw how one ****** was selling an ESF 1.2 version, 100meters behind some woman had an ESF 1.1 it cost about 8euros (16 lt)... So what ya think? They can be sued even for using an ESF logo, and selling free software... They sells millions of those copies.... One day I'll get you a photo.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lool esf it's a free mod, only valve can sue because they are seling their game and geting it illegal

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We cant really do a thing. Since they can say we sell the CD that has ESF on it for 10€ not the game.

But yea people like that give bad vibes.

Besides i dont think Lithuania supports international copyright laws :s

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not much to do about it besides getting pissed over them selling a Free Mod that ppl from this Forum have been spending their Blood and time over.

IMO their *******s

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not illegal actually, at least not for ESF. They can easily say that they consider the effort they put in to burn ESF to a CD and sell it on the street, to be worth the price of 10 € they're selling it at. It's a rip-off, though. For those same 10 € you can get a legal version of Half-Life and download ESF for free, and you won't be restricted to playing with bots either.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What publicity do you mean.

The kind that never gets to STEAM. Remember we only have STEAM support.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, I've been there too... I even saw ESF 1.0... But yeah, not ****ing fair... -_-

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've been there too... I even saw ESF 1.0... But yeah, not ****ing fair... -_-
If you want to stir it up a bit. Talk to all the customers there and tell them that ESF is free to download at the official site.

Just watch out. If the people selling it are to shady looking its best not to. As it can become problematic or dangereous.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah I'll try ^_^ By the way almost nobody buys it, I was there for like 4 hours and havent saw anyone buy it...

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao. Awesome. I'm not sure what you mean here, was it to show some good photoshop work, or is someone actually trying to sell it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I might actually buy one and put it up on display in my room. o_o

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's a pretty cool cover though, many people would actually fall for this scam.
Still, piracy and selling freeware stuff is very common in most third world countries.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except the ESF team won't see any of that money. So it would be better to donate it directly to them.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna earn sooooo much money by selling ESF 1.3... Lithuania FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom