Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu should transform like this:

Evil Buu

1. Good Buu falls to knee's like trunks, and blows steam. (partial, or gas grenade stuff from CS)
2. Evil Buu appears above Good Buu.
3. Evil Buu kicks Good Buu off screen and you fight as Evil Buu for a while.

Super Buu

1. Good Buu reappears on screen, and they fight, very shortly.
2. Good Buu shoots "candy attack" and Evil Buu blows it back, Good Buu changes to candy.
-
To finish it off, you have to manually eat the candy. Then a power up thing happens, more CS smoke, and Super Buu Appears.

Kid Buu

1. A struggle happens within Buu, some CS smoke appears, and then the Super Buu model appears.

I know this is possible, and it would totally rock if this was in.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
thats too much.. i doubt it would work.. think about how impossible it would be to transform anyway. any can come from n o where and hit you.. not such a good idea..o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
thats too much.. i doubt it would work.. think about how impossible it would be to transform anyway. any can come from n o where and hit you.. not such a good idea..o_o
It's not too much, thats how its done in the show anyways, except alot shorter.

It would work.

Anyone can come and knock you out of any transformation, have you played the game? Plus They wouldn't know which Buu to attack, but to make it fair they could make it both.

Best answers
they could just have it so ppl cant hit u while u r transforming

like in the eps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is, the people in DBZ arnt smart enough to attack during a transformation.

Best answers
trunks was vs cell but he got pushed away so maybe if u try attack someone transforming u get pushed away and hp takin off u and then blowen back further if u keep trying to attack them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if the guy attacking the guy who's transforming is 10x stronger? You see they wont allow transformation protection, they said it wont work out. They already tried having it in. Plus the spammers that will desend and asend to protect themselves from attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds like a cute idea ,but was 2 long
there is almost no chance that u will b able to transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long does it take for smoke to appear and a guy to kick him off screen? At least 6 seconds, like a normal transformation, you people arn't thinking propertly. This idea has been thought through 200% and it has no flaw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, never thaught about it that was
sry...:/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the transformations aren't transformations right now.I like ur idea SS!

Best answers
Personally, i think they should just stratch evil buu, and just have fat buu turn into majin buu. Even if it is flawed, evil buu didnt make a long enough appearance in the show to be used as a character. Then, the 2nd transformation would be super buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would you rather have, less power boosts = less power, or more power boosts = more power, plus your not commenting on my suggestion, this isnt a thread where you suggest your suggestions. Though I wouldn't mind if you suggest any changes to my idea.

Best answers
lol... ok... well i think its a good idea... its all possible, except the thing where fat buu gets kicked and flies off the map and comes back again is kinda weird because if he kicks him.... then hes gone... so you fight with others online till u get 2nd transformation and fat buu appears out of nowhere again... and fights you and blah blah blah but it also would be too long i think :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gogeta
lol... ok... well i think its a good idea... its all possible, except the thing where fat buu gets kicked and flies off the map and comes back again is kinda weird because if he kicks him.... then hes gone... so you fight with others online till u get 2nd transformation and fat buu appears out of nowhere again... and fights you and blah blah blah but it also would be too long i think :tired:
It wont be to long, the fight seen could at most be 3 seconds, 2 punches and then the kick.

And when Good Buu is kicked off your screen, he will jsut disappear in that teleport smoke to everyone else.

trust me all this will work, if put in.

Best answers
Well if you think buu's transformations should be exactly like in the show then what about the other characters that just wouldn't be fair!

If that happens then it should for the others and that'd just suck for the team!

Cell's transformations - He should fight android 17 for a while then absorb him (extra models, an animation where his tail swallows him!)

- He usues solar flare and blinds trunks, 16 and 18 trunks then flies down and absorbs 18 (More models! another tail animation for this form!)

Goku's - Frieza makes krillin explode and shoots a laser through piccolo ( Way to much!)

Vegeta - Well if you remember, he does it on some planet in a meteor shower lol (IMPOSSIBLE!)

Gohan - Training with goku in the time capsule (That might look good... if you're on esf_rosat that is!)

Piccolo - Fusing with kami (MORE MODELS!)

Krillin - Watch his hair grow for years and years till it's fully grown :rolleyes: (speaks for itself hehe)

Trunks - Impossible because his first time ssj is when he is teen trunks when he see's gohan (wouldnt make sence! and plus they said nothing from the movies)

Frieza - I dont remember his

In other words you cant just have one character with transformations that are exactly the same as the show as that wouldnt be fair to the others

And I think they have to make it so they just sort of power up without other models and fighting and **** because what if you transform next to a wall or something or below a roof how would you see any of this fighting etc?? Think about it a bit more :S

Best answers
for super buu, just make him shoot candy blast at good buu eat it and becomes super buu otherwise it would take too long to transform and some punk would smack you =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Styles
Well if you think buu's transformations should be exactly like in the show then what about the other characters that just wouldn't be fair!

If that happens then it should for the others and that'd just suck for the team!

Cell's transformations - He should fight android 17 for a while then absorb him (extra models, an animation where his tail swallows him!)

- He usues solar flare and blinds trunks, 16 and 18 trunks then flies down and absorbs 18 (More models! another tail animation for this form!)

Goku's - Frieza makes krillin explode and shoots a laser through piccolo ( Way to much!)

Vegeta - Well if you remember, he does it on some planet in a meteor shower lol (IMPOSSIBLE!)

Gohan - Training with goku in the time capsule (That might look good... if you're on esf_rosat that is!)

Piccolo - Fusing with kami (MORE MODELS!)

Krillin - Watch his hair grow for years and years till it's fully grown :rolleyes: (speaks for itself hehe)

Trunks - Impossible because his first time ssj is when he is teen trunks when he see's gohan (wouldnt make sence! and plus they said nothing from the movies)

Frieza - I dont remember his

In other words you cant just have one character with transformations that are exactly the same as the show as that wouldnt be fair to the others

And I think they have to make it so they just sort of power up without other models and fighting and **** because what if you transform next to a wall or something or below a roof how would you see any of this fighting etc?? Think about it a bit more :S
Yes I know, But Buu's were the only ones I could put so in depth, I was done with Piccolos, and Cells, but not the other, I was gonna post this when I was done with all of them. And it doesn't have to be 100% to the show, location shouldn't matter.

Originally posted by Illus10n
for super buu, just make him shoot candy blast at good buu eat it and becomes super buu otherwise it would take too long to transform and some punk would smack you =/
FOR THE LAST TIME, IT WON TAKE TO LONG >_<*

Best answers
No offense, but I prefer the current trans to that idea. It's just too much. I think it would look kinda rushed, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom