Buu's Transformations

Best answers
how many forms will Buu have in ESF?
in the series he got just too many!

Fat Buu
Evil part Buu(i don't think it should be a form, it's just a form which is splitted from the other Buu and it appeared for only 3 minutes in the show)
Evil Buu(the one that fought Gotenks)
Super Buu(absorbed Gotenks Powers)
"Piccolo Buu"(absorbed Piccolo's powers)
"Mystic Buu"(Absorbed Gohan's powers)
Kid Buu

I think those are just too much!

My suggestion:
take out the Evil-part-Buu, it's not really a form, it's just a splitted part
After he gets to the Evil Buu level, he gets the "Absorb" option, he can send a weird pink thing that tries to absorb a character(ANY character)(besides allies ofcourse) and if he succeeds he gets some of it's powers for a limited time
for example, if he absorbs Piccolo he will get his cape and he gets the Special Beam Cannon attack
if he absorbs Mystic Gohan he gets his shirt and...(what powers will Mystic Gohan have? :shocked: )
and so on, until he is finnaly strong enough to become Kid Buu

Best answers
Why not just make it so that he can transform into Gotenks Buu, and in this form he gets to turn people into candy (as opposed to chocolate, donut etc.)? Turning someone into candy would give him a couple of moves from that character, although the model wouldn't change (for obvious reasons).

Buu Candy = no effect (he's already absorbed him, really)
Goku Candy = kame, sb
Gohan Candy = kame, shield
Trunks Candy = finishing buster, burning attack
Krillin Candy = kame, destructo disc
Piccolo Candy = sbc, eye laser
Vegeta Candy = ff, bb
Freiza Candy = death ball, f. disc
Cell Candy = kame, f.disc

So, Buu's transformations would go:
Fat Buu, Thin Buu, Evil Buu, Gotenks Buu (banana head with Gotenks jacket), Kid Buu.

A x1.5 multiplier each time, probably, to make up for the fact that he has one or two more transformations than other characters. Maybe even make Thin Buu just a x1.25er. I really like Thin Buu, I want to see him stay.

It's assumed that he's only eaten Gotenks. I don't see Gotenks flying around ESF's battlegrounds, and that's because he's in Buu's belly. :devgrin: Seriously, though, the Gotenks one looks way cooler than the other banana head forms.

You wouldn't get any stats increases from eating candy. Yeah, I know, it's not true to the show, but he's going to be deadly enough as it is.

When he descends to Evil Buu or ascends to Kid Buu, he loses the ability to turn people into candy. It's a Gotenks Buu only ability, the same way only Normal Goku can do sb.

Oh, and before anyone points out that you have to have a pure heart to perform the sb; apparently, you don't. Hitoriki pointed out that Cell was capable of doing a sb. Apparently, the "pure of heart" stuff was a Funi invention, and not true to the manga. If you disagree, instead of sb he could get the planet bomb move he tries on Vegitto - the one created by energy stolen from planets. It'd look (and act) like a red sb anyway.

Most important note: you could only have one Character Candy at a time. So if you ate Piccolo, then ate Gohan, you'd lose the sbc and eye laser and get the kame and shield. Or, if that's too hard to code, make it so that you can only create one candy per life (ala solar flare).

Gotenks Buu loses the mouth blast attack when he eats a candy: the first attack replaces the mouth blast. So you'd lose mouth blast and gain kame, sbc, ff, or whatever. He also loses the body part attack; Gotenks Buu like to think that he's above such crude attacks. :) This is to try and balance it out a little.

Best answers
You shouldn't concider the levels where he absorbed the z fighters as true transformations.

Fat Buu
Thin Buu
Super Buu
Kid Buu

Thats all you need.

PS: Super Buu isnt when he absorbed Gotenks its when he absored Fat Buu.

Best answers
yes, i think Mystic Snidely's idea will do perfect
and if i am not wrong the super buu was only after he gotenks... no?

Best answers
No, he is Super Buu once he absorbs Fat Buu.

Fat Buu is sometimes nicknamed Good Buu. Thin Buu is sometimes nicknamed Evil Buu. Super Buu is always SUper Buu. Hes the musclar one with that long head. When Super Buu absorbs a Z Fighter he just wears their clothes, he doesn't really transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being able to get everyones attack from candy may not be that good because he is getting all their special attacks

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
being able to get everyones attack from candy may not be that good because he is getting all their special attacks
not exactly, he can get only one person's attacks, and instead of his own(mouth blast)
and besides, it won't be that easy to absorb someone...

Best answers
Really? It's just that he looks (and acts) differently after absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo: he has a definate head and neck (before, his neck's really wide and looks weird), a nose, and a much longer head banana. He's also intelligent. But if that isn't regarded as a transformation, then so be it. :) Give the candy idea to Super Buu instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom