buu's food beam

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a few days ago, i was in a server which devil was on ;( :\ he was buu and kept on eating me, and i noticed my pl kept on increasing after he ate me and i was able to go ssj after he ate me about 8 times. is it a bug or part of the game???

=/\/\C

Best answers
it went up because your power level was lower then everyone elses. When you die your powerlevel goes closer to the average powerlevel. If you had the highest power level it would go down when you die

Best answers
This is part of the game. It has nothing to do with buu, actually. When you died, your pl got closer to the servers average and everyone there must of had a high pl. This can be turned on and off.

EDIT: 8bit posted the same time i did

Best answers
I actually do have a complaint about the Food Beam. I've noticed that sometimes when they are near me and using it, I can't move. I try to move foreward to melee them away or tele - but I am just stuck. It can get really frustrating when you have a fat purple man sitting in front of you and you can't do anything about it ;(

-DS

Best answers
Date Sensitive said:
I actually do have a complaint about the Food Beam. I've noticed that sometimes when they are near me and using it, I can't move. I try to move foreward to melee them away or tele - but I am just stuck. It can get really frustrating when you have a fat purple man sitting in front of you and you can't do anything about it ;(
This is b/c you are under 10 hp and are parelized. This is also a part of the game, and is made so he can pick what type of food he'd like you to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom