Buu's ESF1.2 Absorb Attack

Best answers
I was reading the set of goals listed for 1.2. I was very intrigued by Buu's absorb attack and I thought this might be cool if it worked like this.

First, You only get the attack during the second form of buu. When you select the absorb attack and click FIRE1, Buu throws a chunk of himself onto the map (The chunk only lasts as long as that Buu life is alive).

Then Buu goes back to fighting yadda-yadda. Later someone playing as Goku turns SSJ and Buu wants a piece of him. He toggles back to the absorb attack and now clicks FIRE2. You are now in control of the blob (Buu is helpless right now, and the blob is really slow and really weak like 1hp) so you slowly find Goku who is near your real body charging a kamehameha trying to get an easy kill . You then float over to him and click FIRE1 as the Buu blob.

Now a ps happens, Goku must fight off the blob from absorbing him. If Goku wins the blob is destroyed and buu must start alll over. If Goku fails the blob absorbs Goku and goes back to Buu. Buu gets a spiffy new model wearing Goku's outfit and temporarly gains 1/4 of Goku's PL (Temporarly meaning till Buu dies).

What do you think?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty cool..........it'd be fun doing that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would not only be a total ***** to code and get right

but it would need an ungodly amount of animations and models..

i seriously doubt it will do anything other than kill people and take there pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds very cool, however i doubt that it would work like that, Hibiki is right, Too much work, and it would be very akward controlling a slow blob around the map while your main character is just sitting idle.

Best answers
well, I wanted it to be somewhat slow because I didn't want people whoring the ability. I wanted it to be somewhat sneaky like in the series, but oh well.

Best answers
good idea, but the model should stay the same... otherwise it would lag like hell

but i agree with the fact that it should move slow while buu just stands still; that way it'll be balanced

as for the extra power; make it permanent

Best answers
Based upon huuh?'s Idea

Ok it would work out like this.

You lay a Blob Ex. (kame Torpedo) Put all or little of your ki into it.
look around find a place to hide press FIRE2 it locks on to the target Ex. (Melee) Hits the target (The most hardest part for the team to make anims and stuff) Goes around the target and your in a ps Depending on how much power you put in your blob depends on the difficulty of the ps is. The victim wins the blob goes back into buu, the blob wins it absorbs the guy and is put into buu.

Blob has 20 hp
Blob moves at 50 speed

Best answers
Powerstuggling with buu's blobs might sound fun, wouldnt be worth doing though.
As hibiki said, they will prolly just kill you and absorb the energy.
It'll probably be hard enough to aim the blobs as it is without having to worry about powerstruggling.
Hopefully, fully powered blobs will be a little larger in size, making it worth fully powering them.

Best answers
First of all, I'd like to point out this is in the OPTIONAL section of the outline.

Secondly, Hibiki is right. ***** to code, lots of work, etc etc.

Finally, I seriously doubt that's what Buu's bodypart attack will be like.

Best answers
Not really, Models would be pretty easy considering you just Make a more "super" buu head and rip the other models head of and put it on, There you go, gaining their attacks could be worse.. Yes this would require coding but not as much as you think.

Best answers
sounds good except for the want new models for the new form of buu.

could be easier to code if its made sorta like scatter shot. u select the attack. a blob of buu falls down. when the blob falls down u lock some1 on( no changing views to the blob or nething ). when u lock some1 on the blob slowly flies towards them. then use the same powerstrugle idea that u had.

and no new models or nething . just new boost of power and PERHAPS when u are looking at him in with the scouter next to class it would say GOHAN-BUU if he has just absorbed gohan or GOKU-BUU if he has just absorbed a goku etc. and it should only say in the scouter the most recent of his victims.

Best answers
I think it would work better if you could only 'walk' with the blob on walls and such, as in it cant fly, then you left click to make the blob 'leap' at the target, or simply to dodge at attack. If you land on the person, you start struggling and such.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way i think we should wait and see waht they come up with before we start talking about it, the team already most likely is working on their own idea for it, and i doubt they'll change it since 1.2 is around the corner(i hope).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom