buu's cookie blast?

Best answers
so...is that thing like instant like pickasslo's eyebeams in the alpha?

or do you charge it up and then fire it? and are pickasslo's eyebeams still instant too?

Best answers
lol not the most helpful response but yes....pickasslo....lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure its beam, maybe im thinking of something else, i dont think i am thou;)

Best answers
do you get turned into a cookie then he eats you and you die
or does he turn you into a cookie and you die.
wat im trying to say is can you fight and run around as a big cookie :)

Best answers
lol im pretty sure you die....and if you don't then i think u just fall or something and then u get eaten....iunno though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more like a less usefull version of piccolos eye lasers

Best answers
well it says it drains ur hp until u reach 2 then you become choclate! i guess you will die!

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
well it says it drains ur hp until u reach 2 then you become choclate! i guess you will die!
no no no

u will mutate into the most powerfull cookie of da whole universe!!! u get a new banana split attacks, where one big banana homes on your enemy and make instant death. u can let it explode so it turns into 8 banana pieces with explodes with big explosions if they hit something. in melee u r very fast and can dodge every attack. and with the choklate beam, u can turn your enemies into choklate and they will be your slaves then.

Best answers
lets get back on topic...i know materdorn isn't right..i think it's a fast nromal beam whcih will just kill you until you've got 2 hp and the n you'll die and becoma a cookie!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i stated before

its like eye lasers only it does pittfull damage

Best answers
well in thw show he takes thier powers when he eats them. but in the show he can eat the person only once!! not a million time like in the game! i think it wouldn't be fair if his power increases too much!

Best answers
i think it would take too long to turn someone into a cookie..
it would be incredibly tough to eat everyone in the game... when they have counter-attacks and all that fun stuff

-basically a finish off move, eat them while their weak.. and gain power for the next fight(s)

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's just like the eye lasers. when you kill someone with it, it lets you pick a candy and you eat it. I'm not sure what it gives you anymore... i think pl or something:)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i heard was when you are truned into a coockie buu can eat you and he learns one(and i mean 1) of the attacks frommthe char he absorbed.Like goku the kamehameha and vegeta gallit gun and piccolo eye laser and etc.

MaX

Best answers
i was talking to mastasurf on icq the other day and. he told me
that buu makes a sound when he eats them he said thats its funny. :talk: :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by b0mbsquad
i think it would take too long to turn someone into a cookie..
it would be incredibly tough to eat everyone in the game... when they have counter-attacks and all that fun stuff

-basically a finish off move, eat them while their weak.. and gain power for the next fight(s)
yes i think its would take 2 long to turn someone in 2 a cookie cous when your a bissy someone turn a beam in your face

Best answers
This is an odd question but can someone else run up and eat the cookie before buu and gain power instead of buu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom