Buu's cookie attack

Best answers
I was wondering how Buu's cookie attack is going to work. I mean, is it just a charge weapon that if it hits the oponent he just turns into a cookie or what? Is being turned into a cookie permanent or are you just considered dead when you get turned into a cookie and just respawn?

Best answers
I was thinking they were gonna do something with if you eat someone, you gain one of their attacks or part of their PL or something... I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Best answers
Hehe, yeah that sounds cool. Like Kirby in super smash brothers. lol....now that I think about it they are quite similar...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but kirby came out way later, so its kirby copying buu. but how would you eat them? i guess you set another weapon to eat or right click is to eat after your charge with the left.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I think you only turn into a cookie at low health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be the best way to do it, but that also make the attack dormant.

Best answers
yer i agree with that but i think that to stop Buu eating some one and getting watever u should beable to destroy to cookie that would be cool as well

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Buu attack should be like this.Buu charges the attack and fires some sort of beam. Then if it connects the guy who got hit changes to a cookie. He must stay as that cookie for a time that was determined when Buu was charging the attack. When he is the cookie he cant move, fly or attack. He falls to the floor and if Buu decides to eat him he may or he can shoot a beeam at him and kill him or he can leave him there to die.:devil: If the cookie can last long enough he changes back.;D This is how the cookie attack should be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my knowledge the cookie attack is only affective on those with very low health liek 10hp or below.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would probably be the best way to implement the attack. Because games will be filles with Buu's changing everything they see into cookies. Not a good idea. Low health is a must.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if buu eats the cookie you get a random attack from the eaten one that sounds cool but the attack shoud be used when some one have around 15 life....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And after Buu eats the person he gets there attack like you said but he can only use the new attack a limited amount of times. This will prevent them from eating frieza and disc spamming. This will also prevent him from getting all the level specific attacks like the Final Flash and the Big Bang.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Buu reminds me of Quina. Eating people and taking their attaacks especially if he can only do it on enemies with low health. Makes me wanna play FF9. *brushes dust off Playstation 2*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres an Idea. Remember the Gloun gun from the Original HL? The Attack is like that, a laser like beam. If it connects it freezes you for say, 30 seconds(depending on the amount of time its held) aand does a little damage. If you arre under 10 hp, cookie. It takes alot of Ki and has short range(If possible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the rest its not a good match with the gluon.

The gluon is mainly a n00b weapon. Is even lowered in power in a certain patch cause its strong. And it also has a huge, insane range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu's cookie or whatever attack would be too strong to stop.Like those disks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom