Buu's cookie attack

Best answers
I already suggested this to Pcjoe, and he liked the idea, but I was wondering if you guys liked it as well. I was thinking if Buu turns someone into a cookie and he ate the cookie, that he would gain one of the character's unique attacks. He would only be able to have 1 stolen attack at a time, and if he dies he loses it. Here is the list of attacks for each character that he would steal if he ate this certain person:

Goku: Kamehameha
Gohan: Masenko
Trunks: Burning Attack
Vegeta: Gallit Gun if SJ, Final Flash if SSJ
Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon
Frieza: Frieza Disk
Krillin: Scatter beam
Cell: Random attack

If you can't already tell, I thought of it from Kirby's unique ability in Super Smash Brothers. If you think about it, it's kind of funny how similar Kirby and Fat Buu are.

Best answers
**** yeah that's a sweet idea! But say u eat vegeta u get gallit gun what if after that u eat goku do u keep gallit gun or does the kamahamaha take over? Because I think it would be better that way

Edit: O yeah instead of getting friezas lame disk he should get deathball I think (I dont like the thought of buu with a disk too powerful lol!)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb it shud be like kirby in super smash bros yeh... like wen ur alive u absorb sum1 and they die.. and u get one of their attacks.. like mentioned.. but if u absorb anotha person the optional attack changes to that persons.. and then if u die u lose whoeva u absorbed...and like the absorption is temporary so u dun like keep the attack for ages

Best answers
eyr thats a pretty sweet idea.

and yer i believe the buu shoudl get deathball from frezzer

Best answers
Lol it'd be pretty funny if whenever u ate someone your clothes changed!

And also 2 more things :

- If he eats buu wtf happens then lol?
- I think when u eat cell it should be random but not the really powerful attacks such as Final Flash, Disk and BBA etc.

That's all :)

Best answers
I think that when buu eats you, he spits u out again but you have low health, otherwise its a 1 hit kill move, and it will be abused a lot. He can still gain the powers but this way people wont cookie spam :p

Best answers
Maybe they could make it so it's only useable once per life just like Solar Flare?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
I think that when buu eats you, he spits u out again but you have low health, otherwise its a 1 hit kill move, and it will be abused a lot. He can still gain the powers but this way people wont cookie spam :p
like the special move in hyper dimension?
i think too the cookie attack is a bit strong
btw what happens, if you block the attack?

Best answers
I think that if buu tries to shoot you with the attack, you might be able to block it normally or with a beam.
If somehow you shoot a beam at him while he does it, he himself turns into a cookie :p
then you can eat him... well not really, buu should just die

Best answers
I heard that the cookie attack is exactly like Piccolo's eye laser, how you shoot out a constant beam and it drains people's health. If their health reaches 0, they turn into a cookie. I just think you should be able to eat the cookie and absorb an attack. And yeah, in my post I said that you would only be able to have 1 optional attack at a time, and I don't think it should be temporary, it should be permenent for that life (once he dies its gone though).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's a damn good idea if you ask me :shocked:

Best answers
Yea im sure its not gonna change you into a cookie right when buu hits you with it.I think it will drain your health slowly.

Best answers
sounds good! got my :yes:

i didnt like how picollo's eye laser worked in the alpha. i thought it was far too powerful for an auto aim thing. is it getting changed in the beta?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's right.You couldn't even fire something back or you'd get hit by that annoying beam...

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
Nice idea, and hmm yes.. can you block it.. ? I don't think so..

Best answers
oooh what about a ps with a huge snicker bar?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! great idea, what if the attack had a lower effect rate so it'd be more fair? and u can't "eat" people stronger than you by X%? seems like it'd be a spam/suicide move or if someone was angry /w u they'd just eat you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good idea! I like it!

Best answers
They've obviously found some way to balance it...I'm not suggesting that the cookie attack be in it, it already is in it. I'm just suggesting that you can eat the cookie and get one of their attacks.

Best answers
Wow, Its the best idea I have seen all week ^_^
Great suggestion, really I love it ^_^
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom