BUU's Cookie Attack Gives Health!!!

Best answers
today i was playing with people from my clan [-AsF-]

and we were having fun getting the highest pl by killing our selfs over and over in turns till i got to over 2,000,000,000

and the other player was buu and start to use his cookie attack, on me, and my health started to increase, from 100 up to 247 and it would go to zero again and go up again

also when u get over 2billion same attacks to hurt, ther only attacks that hur t were kiballs and meele or were u blocked a powerful attack

we were on different teams aswell

Best answers
Is that why poeple keep comiting suicide then going SSJ?

Best answers
yer, but dont do it if others are doing it because then everyones power goes down

Best answers
Dude, heres the skinny. ^^

Cookie - Repleneshes Health

Chocolate - Repleneshes Ki

Donut - Gives you 100,000 to yer Power level

That should clear things up methinks.

Best answers
no i was gohan adn the other player was Buu, he was using his cookie beam, and the BEAM WAS GIVING ME HEalth, IT WASNT HURTING BUT REpenistion my health

Best answers
i played eaz135 today

and it happened again, but this time he was goku and attacking me, and it gave me health

Best answers
i read somewhere that u can't go past 2 bill no matter what! so i guess there is a bug with that ..

btw .. <br> <span style="width:400;height:30;filter:fliph()"> the backward text is c00l</span>

Best answers
what?!?! i've never seen it happen before... well give us a screenshot or something so we know your not joking around lol j/k j/k but it would be nice if you really did:rolleyes:

Best answers
next time i will take one, i only got a video, of buu doing it

2 billon - is when your pl numbers disapears

Best answers
i was playin that way and i surpassed the billion i got so high that not even the scouter could tell how high it was so if i shot a energy ball there was no xplosion and everyone under that level that still could be indicated by scouter died but i couldn't die no matter what they did i only gained life i had about 2000 life or something and i could just by blocking wimp every atack how strong it was away so if u call it a powerlevel bug i know everything about it:) :) ow by the way i got pics of me with a pl of 2 billion WITH SCOUTER AND THEY DON'T dissapear that's only when u surpas the 1000 billion or something in that direction and I Know

Best answers
LOL Yeah apparently it does, I found it interesting as well, I didn't know that at first, I just thought it didn't serve much of a purpose other than to piss the enemy player off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom