Buu's Bodypart attack

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could condition the people on your server. They spawn as buu, you slay them. Ask them to change. They say no, slay them. Ask again. They say no, kick them. He returns and either chooses to use buu again or another character. He chooses buu, ban him for 5 minutes. If he doesn't, he's learned his lesson and everyone else on the server knows your rules are to be obeyed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Or you could condition the people on your server. They spawn as buu, you slay them. Ask them to change. They say no, slay them. Ask again. They say no, kick them. He returns and either chooses to use buu again or another character. He chooses buu, ban him for 5 minutes. If he doesn't, he's learned his lesson and everyone else on the server knows your rules are to be obeyed.
Hooray for pavlov and his amazing salivating dog.

I don't find buu THAT overpowered. He's the fastest and the start with the highest PL. So....if you can kill someone who plays buu you get more PL faster than can trans faster...hell I'm game. He can drain your HP, sure, but you can do practically the same thing with gen beams and ki blasts. And if you let him in the position to stand there draining your health (becasue we all know how inaccurate that thing is) then...you're dumb :D

In short: I'd rather people play buu. If he's a powerhouse, and you want to fight on the same terms, use...buu?

Best answers
Zeonix said:
why ? let the kids alone , maybe are buu fans , buu addicted , why you are rude , you though at that ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Coming across a n00b in a pub playing as buu and smacking the crap out of him is a fast way to get pl though :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
why ? let the kids alone , maybe are buu fans , buu addicted , why you are rude , you though at that ?
He wasn't being rude in the least. People who play buu are looked down upon by most, and for good reason. If they don't like what the server admins have to say, they can leave and create their own server and play buu all they want there.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
He wasn't being rude in the least. People who play buu are looked down upon by most, and for good reason. If they don't like what the server admins have to say, they can leave and create their own server and play buu all they want there.
I realy like to play as Buu, I chose my caracter dbz style if it's on the map namek then it's frieze , cell on the cell games , Buu when there to many Goku on the map

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
I don't like playing very good players when they're buu and I'm Goku. Yes, I win most of the time. No, I don't enjoy the advantage they have over my character. "BUT YOU CAN PLAY AS BUU TOO SILLY!" No. Hitting someone 10 times only to die the 4th time they hit you is stupid, especially when you both just joined the server.

Why don't I let noobs play as buu? Because they always end up beam spamming. At this point, I'm able to pretty much predict what everyone is going to do and I'm rarely wrong. I don't want someone saying "IM NEW PLZ TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO READ THE MANUAL", and then start to beam spam once everyone tells him it would be infinitely easier to just look at the flash manual. I also don't want pros beam spamming. When I get bored, I have the sudden urge to beam spam, and I know other pros feel the same. That's why I try to end it before it starts.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I don't like playing very good players when they're buu and I'm Goku. Yes, I win most of the time. No, I don't enjoy the advantage they have over my character. "BUT YOU CAN PLAY AS BUU TOO SILLY!" No. Hitting someone 10 times only to die the 4th time they hit you is stupid, especially when you both just joined the server.

Why don't I let noobs play as buu? Because they always end up beam spamming. At this point, I'm able to pretty much predict what everyone is going to do and I'm rarely wrong. I don't want someone saying "IM NEW PLZ TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO READ THE MANUAL", and then start to beam spam once everyone tells him it would be infinitely easier to just look at the flash manual. I also don't want pros beam spamming. When I get bored, I have the sudden urge to beam spam, and I know other pros feel the same. That's why I try to end it before it starts.
You're joking, right? You honestly don't let people use Buu because he's cheap...? Hell, why don't we get rid of Goku, Vegeta, and Cell while we're at, so the game will be completely even and fair...Having un-balanced characters in a game is completely normal. If there were people like you, who would take away characters on a server in games like, the upcoming "Super Smash Bros." game, which is going to be online, would make the game not fun to play online. Characters like Mario, Fox, and any other of those guys wouldn't be allowed, and it wouldn't be fun, because you wouldn't get to use the characters you like to play as if they're cheap. Here's the thing, most people use Buu becasue they like him...I don't how long it took you, or if you already figured out, but that's why most people use Buu. Denying someone the right to be the character they want in a game is just stupid. It takes away the purpose of playing the game for the characters you like. If you really let people who use Buu bother you, then you shouldn't even play the game at all, because he's a character in the game, and you can't change that. If you're going to continue to play this game, then you're going to have to get use to the fact that Buu has an advantage over Goku.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
You're joking, right? You honestly don't let people use Buu because he's cheap...? Hell, why don't we get rid of Goku, Vegeta, and Cell while we're at, so the game will be completely even and fair...Having un-balanced characters in a game is completely normal. If there were people like you, who would take away characters on a server in games like, the upcoming "Super Smash Bros." game, which is going to be online, would make the game not fun to play online. Characters like Mario, Fox, and any other of those guys wouldn't be allowed, and it wouldn't be fun, because you wouldn't get to use the characters you like to play as if they're cheap. Here's the thing, most people use Buu becasue they like him...I don't how long it took you, or if you already figured out, but that's why most people use Buu. Denying someone the right to be the character they want in a game is just stupid. It takes away the purpose of playing the game for the characters you like. If you really let people who use Buu bother you, then you shouldn't even play the game at all, because he's a character in the game, and you can't change that. If you're going to continue to play this game, then you're going to have to get use to the fact that Buu has an advantage over Goku.
You've never been able to beat me. Ever. Now imagine if I used Buu.

Most people who use Buu know of his advantages and think "hey! with all of these extra stats I can beat everyone!" Then when they get their asses handed to them, they beam spam. It happens every time.

Mcc, I've played this game much longer than you have. If I'm going to continue playing this game, people are going to continue playing by the rules that the pros agree upon. Why? Because we pay for the servers. Should we let people go ssj during matches too? I mean, it's part of the game right? We should let people use big beams too! Yeah!

Unless whoever makes SSB creates a character that is overwhelming better than every other character, there is no real reason to ever get rid of that character. They make sure that every character can beat every other character if both players have equal skill. This is not the case with buu.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
You've never been able to beat me. Ever. Now imagine if I used Buu.
I know, I would lose horribly, but that's why Buu isn't allowed in matches :).

Zeonix said:
Most people who use Buu know of his advantages and think "hey! with all of these extra stats I can beat everyone!" Then when they get their asses handed to them, they beam spam. It happens every time.
So why the **** does it matter then? If you hand their ass to them, then why should it bother you? In my opinion, it shouldn't. And sure, beam spamming does get annoying, but usually, the people who do it have no skill what so ever, so what else should they do? Beams are in the game. There are Dragon Ball Z games like Budokai Tenkaichi, where beams are annoying and cheap as hell, but do we complain to Atari to get rid of it? No, we deal with it.

Zeonix said:
Mcc, I've played this game much longer than you have. If I'm going to continue playing this game, people are going to continue playing by the rules that the pros agree upon.
Who says we should go by what you say, just so you'll still play the game? Hell, quit the game. No one gives a ****. Why would it matter if someone good at the game stopped playing? It wouldn't. You're just some random person who plays it. It's not like you're something special and everyone else isn't.

Zeonix said:
Unless whoever makes SSB creates a character that is overwhelming better than every other character, there is no real reason to ever get rid of that character. They make sure that every character can beat every other character if both players have equal skill. This is not the case with Buu.
That isn't the case. If you didn't notice, Cell is better than Goku and Vegeta. Sometimes, someone who is better than the other person, will still lose sometimes, just because that other person uses Cell, and they use Goku or Vegeta. In my opinion, for matches, you should only be allowed to use Goku and Vegeta, because Cell is still better than both of them. I know it's not by much, but it's enough to win a match. I agree with you though, that Buu is cheap, and that they should degrade him for the next version, but I don't think it's a problem if new people use him in a public server. Now if it's match, hell no, Buu is too cheap. I think publicly, Buu is fine, just not for matches.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
So why the **** does it matter then? If you hand their ass to them, then why should it bother you? In my opinion, it shouldn't. And sure, beam spamming does get annoying, but usually, the people who do it have no skill what so ever, so what else should they do? Beams are in the game. There are Dragon Ball Z games like Budokai Tenkaichi, where beams are annoying and cheap as hell, but do we complain to Atari to get rid of it? No, we deal with it.

Who says we should go by what you say, just so you'll still play the game? Hell, quit the game. No one gives a ****. Why would it matter if someone good at the game stopped playing? It wouldn't. You're just some random person who plays it. It's not like you're something special and everyone else isn't.

That isn't the case. If you didn't notice, Cell is better than Goku and Vegeta. Sometimes, someone who is better than the other person, will still lose sometimes, just because that other person uses Cell, and they use Goku or Vegeta. In my opinion, for matches, you should only be allowed to use Goku and Vegeta, because Cell is still better than both of them. I know it's not by much, but it's enough to win a match. I agree with you though, that Buu is cheap, and that they should degrade him for the next version, but I don't think it's a problem if new people use him in a public server. Now if it's match, hell no, Buu is too cheap. I think publicly, Buu is fine, just not for matches.
1) It matters because it isn't fair to have 6 people die from one beam over and over and over again. It gets to the point where everyone starts *****ing and moaning and everyone tries to take out the buu. I don't like hearing "OMG KICK HIM ALREADY!", "OMG WHAT A NOOB BUU GO **** YOUR MOM!". I'd rather stop the drama before it begins. You haven't played with us in a long ass time, so I'm sure you don't understand this.

2) Again, I didn't decide on our rules. All of the pros did. Even Europe uses our rules. It must mean something when all of us come to an agreement. You don't play the game, so I can't even take you seriously. When you did, all you did was complain anyway. What you're doing here is called transference. When you say me, you're actually talking about yourself, and I completely agree with you considering you never brought anything to the game.

3) Cell is slightly better than Goku, not overwhelmingly so. By your standards, we should ban Goku and Vegeta too because they are better than Gohan and Trunks. With Buu out of the equation, the game is actually fair for everyone. There isn't as much of a gap between the character's stats.

You seem not to understand that these rules benefit everyone. You and I both know I'm able to take out most players, regardless of whether or not they use Buu. That is not the case for everyone else. My main issue with Buu is people use him to spam. That has always been the case. The general public complained, we agreed with them, and it was taken care of. The same went for exploits and "combos" that were just as bad as exploits i.e. juggling someone off of the ceiling.

Best answers
this is coming from someone who used to use buu regularly

BUU is way too powerfull hell i only used to use buu when i wanted to be an as*hole

starting pl 1.5 mill with only roughly 15 kills till trans in wich upon doing so makes you unstopable/unkillable from the unblockable candybeam to the destructive force of his mouthblast spam he is a cheap ass character. hell we only used buu when we didint wanna die and gain a high score of like 1000-0 belieave me i've seen/done it.

why he isint alowed in 1vs 1 matches should be obvious evan to you mcc. and if it isint i'll, explain.

(Pro)Goku/vegeta/cell/ect vs (Noobish)Buu match1

Buu wins with 4 purple attacks

i wonder how match two would end?

the character is far too powerfull for 1 on 1 fighting regaurdless of weather your pro or noob i garuntee you the match would end exactly that way...its just unfair to the other player/players playing. and theres no way of making it better cause the fact still remains that the damn character is just cheep evan if you win you cant win. thats all their is to it, end of discussion.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~`Orochi`~ said:
this is coming from someone who used to use buu regularly

BUU is way too powerfull hell i only used to use buu when i wanted to be an as*hole

starting pl 1.5 mill with only roughly 15 kills till trans in wich upon doing so makes you unstopable/unkillable from the unblockable candybeam to the destructive force of his mouthblast spam he is a cheap ass character. hell we only used buu when we didint wanna die and gain a high score of like 1000-0 belieave me i've seen/done it.

why he isint alowed in 1vs 1 matches should be obvious evan to you mcc. and if it isint i'll, explain.

(Pro)Goku/vegeta/cell/ect vs (Noobish)Buu match1

Buu wins with 4 purple attacks

i wonder how match two would end?

the character is far too powerfull for 1 on 1 fighting regaurdless of weather your pro or noob i garuntee you the match would end exactly that way...its just unfair to the other player/players playing. and theres no way of making it better cause the fact still remains that the damn character is just cheep evan if you win you cant win. thats all their is to it, end of discussion.
man buu has 1 250 000 starting pl , whit turbo about 1 500 000 but this is not the problem even his mouthblast it's lower then kamehameha , buu has nothing except for his big pl and regeneration, in a match btw buu and Goku all of them pro and Goku wins goku will keep wining because cl_plchup buu's ki will dorpp like mad and goku will gain ki and if goku has 900 000 ki and charges a kamehameha whit turbo on and Buu has 1 250 000 charges a mount bals whit no turbo goku will win 100% even if buu add's turbo
I know that because i play a lot whit buu and buu it's not over power , on a 1 vs 1 match it's still an even match because cl_plcup

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
man buu has 1 250 000 starting pl , whit turbo about 1 500 000 but this is not the problem even his mouthblast it's lower then kamehameha , buu has nothing except for his big pl and regeneration, in a match btw buu and Goku all of them pro and Goku wins goku will keep wining because cl_plchup buu's ki will dorpp like mad and goku will gain ki and if goku has 900 000 ki and charges a kamehameha whit turbo on and Buu has 1 250 000 charges a mount bals whit no turbo goku will win 100% even if buu add's turbo
I know that because i play a lot whit buu and buu it's not over power , on a 1 vs 1 match it's still an even match because cl_plcup
Its not as much the PL advantage as there is a speed, HP and KI advantage.

The PL is only the addition to the other 3.

Best answers
the ki is a very important factor in a 1 vs 1 combat .
Soo majin buu is more fast , and more powerfull , here results that one single hit of buu on goku takes more damage!
And frieza form 2 aswell it's has a lot amount of ki , he can stand up in the air without consuming ki.(+170 hp) soo , it matters a lot in a 1 vs 1 combat.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
the ki is a very important factor in a 1 vs 1 combat .
Soo majin buu is more fast , and more powerfull , here results that one single hit of buu on goku takes more damage!
And frieza form 2 aswell it's has a lot amount of ki , he can stand up in the air without consuming ki.(+170 hp) soo , it matters a lot in a 1 vs 1 combat.
Yes it's verry inpoernte but keep in mind that Friez form 2 has 170 hp but he has the pl of 2 500 000 pl in that form andd Goku has 3 500 000 in SSJ and Goku has the bigest speed to id say it's preaty balance
and Buu in a 1 vs 1 fight buu has the uperhand but if Goku kill's firt he will win fur sure because Goku will get a lot of Ki killing Buu not to mantion the first rounds if Buu win's he will need a lot more then that because Goku asscends at 1 750 000 and buu at 3 000 000 and for buu to get to 3 000 000 he will lose the match if Goku ascends therefor Buu it's verry balance

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes it's verry inpoernte but keep in mind that Friez form 2 has 170 hp but he has the pl of 2 500 000 pl in that form andd Goku has 3 500 000 in SSJ and Goku has the bigest speed to id say it's preaty balance
and Buu in a 1 vs 1 fight buu has the uperhand but if Goku kill's firt he will win fur sure because Goku will get a lot of Ki killing Buu not to mantion the first rounds if Buu win's he will need a lot more then that because Goku asscends at 1 750 000 and buu at 3 000 000 and for buu to get to 3 000 000 he will lose the match if Goku ascends therefor Buu it's verry balance
Goku doesnt have the biggest speed. Krillin has it. Krillin is probably the best balanced char. Slow start and a super transformation.

Goku has the same SSJ speed as Gohan and Vegeta. Also in a 1 on 1 transforming is not allowed so Frieza form 2 doesnt even belong there.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Goku doesnt have the biggest speed. Krillin has it. Krillin is probably the best balanced char. Slow start and a super transformation.

Goku has the same SSJ speed as Gohan and Vegeta. Also in a 1 on 1 transforming is not allowed so Frieza form 2 doesnt even belong there.
I know Krillin speed it's the bigesf it's 350 then it's Buu whit 320 , cell 295Goku ,Vegeta , Gohan 280, Frieza 275 ,Picolo 250 ,Trunks 250

But i hope your allow whit Frieza or Cell and in 1.3 i hope no one will say anything about the balance part

Best answers
ok ok back ontopic guys , from coding this discussion degenerates into the eternal story of unbalanced chars from esf 1.2 that we all know very well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't realize you were upgrade to mod status o_O.

There's nothing left to say about the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom