Buu's absorbtion

Best answers
After seeing guku's torpeedo attack in that video preview, i thoguth it would be cool if you had somethign liek that for BUU. Instead of charging a energy ball like the topedo, a piece of him could come of him. And he could fire that peice like goku fires the torpedos. Once he has someone it could come back to him like fireza's disk. Maybe make it so you can only absorb soemone of they have under 20 health or soemthing so it doesn't get spammed. Or if the other guy PL is really low. I jsut think that this attack should be in the game because Buu did it all of the time.

Best answers
Yea thats true he did do it all the time. I think it is a pretty good idea.

Best answers
i am no coder but it is alot like the torpedo attack so it coudl probably be done......

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
it is going to be in.. its already in developing.. but i think its NOT going to be added in 1.1. i think it will be in 1.2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that would be cool, but i think u should just get 10% of some ones powerlevel and health

Best answers
oh **** i didn't know it was indevelopement. I wouldn't have suggested it, my bad

Best answers
This is the best DBZ mod/Game I have ever played and everytime the ESF guys add something to the works
it makes it more like you are playing the cartoon and that is fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom