buu

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
how come buu isnt in trunks' timeline??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
babidi never found out about trunks and gohan in his timeline...
and the others where dead... the martial arts tournament no longer existed...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but babidi never knew about the z warriors.. he just sent the 2 peeps to go gte energy... surely there were still ppl on earth in that timeline i mean trunks prob couldnt of tookin dabura

Best answers
Hey if u can remember dabula said he only check the planet 300 years ago

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya so y doesnt buu wake up in trunks' timeline??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause its just a tv show and doesnt need to amke sence

Best answers
Hibiki DOESN'T HAVE AN ANSWER TO SOMETHING! DEAR GOD NO!!!!!! HELL IS FREEZING OVER!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Best answers
actully theres like 5 to 6 years before buu in the trunk special so really we wouldn't learn about babadi till maybe 5 years after trunks returns to his timeline sooooooooooooooo hes there just not reveled

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that cant be true

look at trunks hes way older than he is in buu saga...

its just a tv show doesnt need to fix perfectly

Best answers
well i guess right after trunks beats cell maybe buu will be found

or somthing or another that the best scenario so far

also why didn't trunks go to new namek to SAVE his own world rather go back in time to save the other

also
how did he get his sword

its just better not to ask

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya i guess so... but it shouldve been p cell vs buu.. but we all know the winner... its just that buu wouldve had some cool form after he swallowed pcell... thats if the androids lasted taht long./.

Best answers
why would it be buu VS cell

trunks kicked cells ass and had already defeated the androids

so it would be trunks VS buu and if trunks had trained and wished everyone back cept goku,buu woulda been toast

case im gussin gohan and vegeta would be very strong now vegeta at Lvl 3 and gohan at Lvl 2 and rising and if trunks trained he would probly be lvl2 so all vs buu it would pretty hard unless one of them gets eaten thens its downhill from there plus the help of the ki"s so we could get

vegetthan

trohan

trogetta

wierd if you think long eniugh

i want a new DBZ sagas set in the alternet timeline

and if goku went to the land of the kis the old guy can make him alive again

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well see.... while trunks went back in tim,e... that future got altered... and thenhe never returned leaving cell to suck up the androids.. then he sucks them up and goes im big and bad then hercule comes out and says AHA tricks i tell u and he dies if he idnt dead.. then buu wakes up and attacks cell and the supreme kai..

Best answers
CELL DIED in the future by trunks SOOOOOOOOOOOO did the adroids 17-18 soooooooooo trunkks is the strongest in the future soooooooooo buu would fight him if at all

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
look trunks didnt return to his timeline if u follow logic so he wouldnt be in his timeline so the androids and cell would be alive

Best answers
theres 2 time lines which no matter what keep going so even if hes not there he still has to return to how many hours paseed sooo its more like dimincens rather then timelines what you do in time line beta wont affect timeline alpha it even says this shows this and even has a whole episode about this

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes but while returning he couldve went to a alternate timeline which makes everuything i stated before true..
and possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom