buu

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god your making this **** too complicated (why am i not surprised)

their are different demensions in DBZ and within time in general. in the demension we know trunks came from his to help them fight cell

and then went back (with special training) killed the androids and cell.

see how cell is already dead but in his timeline cell is alive. its a fact of different demensions. maybe in future trunk's buu never existed or maybe buu comes later.

unless they make a special about it i wouldn't be arguing over a cartoon that was scripted and drawn by

akira "LSD" toriyami

your scaring me

Best answers
THX someone actully saw the episode were trunkls goes back to his timeline

Best answers
can't you guys follow the series before you start asking stupid questions...

trunks has come from the future to tell teh z-fighters they have to train becuz the androids are coming... then he goes back to his own time

later he comes back to help them fight the androids.. but then comes cell and he also fights him and then goes back again to his time and defeats the androids and cell. after that we never see him again because the story of dbz is in the normal time

but anyway just because it isn't sayed buu is in the future doesn't mean that he isn't there!

someone asked how trunks got his sword
watch movie 13:

a guy comes with his sword to rescue the world from an evil creature (wouldn't know his name anymore.. hildegarn of something)

in movie 13 you have chibi trunks, who becomes friends with tapion (the guy with his sword) when tapion is smacked down he gives his sword to trunks that's why he has a sword

because it was chibi trunks the trunks from the future had it already because he was 18 and chibi trunks is 8 or 9 in movie 13...

well i hope it's a bit clear now my english isn't that good so you'll have to look over that :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ITS JUST A SHOW!!! and buu wudn havta fight trunks becoz mirai trunks is way older than wen chibi trunks goes against buu....a show ppls A SHOW!

Best answers
Originally posted by ~Majin_Satan~
someone asked how trunks got his sword
watch movie 13:

a guy comes with his sword to rescue the world from an evil creature (wouldn't know his name anymore.. hildegarn of something)

in movie 13 you have chibi trunks, who becomes friends with tapion (the guy with his sword) when tapion is smacked down he gives his sword to trunks that's why he has a sword

because it was chibi trunks the trunks from the future had it already because he was 18 and chibi trunks is 8 or 9 in movie 13...
wouldnt be because it took a dragon punch from a SSJ3 to kill hidegard and there arent many SSJ3 in trunks timeline either and hildegard made the anroids look like mary popins so trunks MUST have got a different sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its comepletely Meaningless. So what! If you wanna speculate what would happen, just write a Fanfic about. About the Inconsistancies? Look at Star Trek. Riddled with Inconsitancies. Most Trekkies take it for what it is. Why Nitpick something so good. It is what it is. Besides, it was created a few years ago. There is no way to change it. Just forget it. No need to speculate these things.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont think anyone here hasnt seen the episode of trunks' timelines.. but see it isnt stated that there isnt more it just points out the obvious by saying that theres only 2 .. now it couldve just been that buu hasnt been woken up yet in trunks' original timeline.. but then it should be buu vs trunks or trunks offspring.. or it could be taht they already fought buu and was a weakling so they killed him quickly.. or it could be taht akira was just adding stuff as he went...

o and i was just wondering about it and why he wasnt in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It don't really matter. Its the idea of Here and Now. It does not matter.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Its comepletely Meaningless. So what! If you wanna speculate what would happen, just write a Fanfic about. About the Inconsistancies? Look at Star Trek. Riddled with Inconsitancies. Most Trekkies take it for what it is. Why Nitpick something so good. It is what it is. Besides, it was created a few years ago. There is no way to change it. Just forget it. No need to speculate these things.
hey you don't like the thread topic dont post simple as that

and thats about it

some varieations in the 2 timelins exist like in timeline beta the androids were stronger and android 16 was their

Best answers
Nameless Specter ]V[ -> i know it took a dragon fist from a ssj3 and that's what's not right about it i guess.. but it defnetly is that sword it looks exactly the same and all the sites that have information about that sword say it is tapion's sword

so i guess it is...

but i really don't care if it's right or not i just like the series and i don't care what kinda sword he's got.. i personally think it's a bit short :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok let me break it down ......

1.trunks comes from the future to warn the z fighters

2.trunks returns to his time

3.trunks comes back to help the z fighters

4.they win trunks gos back to his time

5.future trunks kills cell

6.how ever many years later buu shows up in the z fights time line

7. #6 might also be the same in the future trunks' time line but we dont know nor do we care cuz we never see him again

Best answers
I think i have the answer.
There are more androids in the origanal time line (without trunks) , goku's heart attack doesn't affect him til three years later, the androids are stronger, and Goku was ready to fight frieza (remember? he was going to use instant transmission to get to earth in time). In one theory of time travel, to travel to another diension and only affect the timeline in that world. Also, that world's timeline will be slightly different. In trunks timeline, buu just doesn't happen. Well, that's if you apply logic to Toriyama's DBZ, where five minutes is 300minutes.

Best answers
I have a better answer....

The timeline we watch is the MAIN timeline, Trunks' timeline is just another tidbit that adds to this timeline. So maybe Buu does appear in Trunks' timeline; maybe he don't. Does it matter?? The main story takes place in this timeline, who cares what Trunks' does in his.

I hope this simple, yet ungraspable piece of logic for some, offends ppl :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
how come buu isnt in trunks' timeline??

no one actaully knows how it goes..but i guess babidi gets there with dabura 7years after that trunks have returned home but the history is diffrent how buu revies there...just hope that trunks had trained hard..becase no one else had a chance first when they meet buu...and dabura isnt so weak to.....:\

Best answers
Egad Great Scott FM. doesnt have a rei sig or avatar its the end of the world

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have to make a new one :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom