buu moves

Best answers
Heh, i was discussing that throw your body part move with Zero yesterday (without reading this thread btw). It will probably work something like this:

You throw your body part, and the one you hit has to power up to say 105% to get it removed. During that, you can't move, and it might slowly drown health.

Buu's cookie attack might be in as a finishing move, making people low on health into cookies.

Best answers
... and when you eat them( by flying over it perhaps) you get a bit health back!

Best answers
exsactly, and the blow self up should be like 15-25 seconds

Best answers
20 sec is a good time to charge the self destrukt!
Not too long and not too short!:)

Best answers
-This self-destruct idea sounds like it could turn into a game of hide and seek!!
-Any freezing moves need to be carefully balanced in teamplay, because when you mix one player's freezing with another's one-hit-kill disk, serious cheapness is a serious consideration

Best answers
... it must'n be balanced so much( the freezing move)

Cause the enemy falls down if you do the freezing move and he can move after he's fallen on the ground!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but sding would be a prob cause just make it so u lose alot of points when u sd...

Best answers
Cell should have self destruct move but right after dat he regenerates with the same status as before like he did in the cell saga;D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im looking at 5/7 seconds, and when you start charging, electricity would start Flowing around you, you would also kinda curl up(like vegetas Final flash animation), then your arms+legs would fly outwards, letting out a HUGH explosion(little bigger then Final flash). In return, it takes 25/50 hp, and if your at the point were it would be suicide, you would preform the move at 1/2-1/3rd strength, and you would kill yourself(taking away a kill, and adding to your frag list).
Also about the move were buu throws a peice of his own body... I think it should take around 5 Hp, and some ki per through, since he is ripping out his own.... stuff... from his body.

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyinMaverick
will buu be having any kind of move like when he threw a piece of himself at vegeta and it wrapped around him and made him not able to move

it could work where you have to charge the longer it is charged the longer it will hold the person and after it is charged it would be like friezas disk (held in his hand until he throws it) when it hits the person it holds them there for a certain amount of time fully charged it could hold them maybe for the same amount of time it would take to fully charge a kameha or maybe a final flash

just a thought

Bravo, good idea Mavrick

Best answers
I like the body throwing idea a lot.

But do you think you could add my favorite Buu move the Ekishyou Ka

A very gruesome attack used by Majin Buu where he liquifies and shoots himself down an opponent's throat. He then expands his body inside the victim causing them to explode messily

I think it would be a sweet idea maybe when you have your opponant almost dead he can do it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but that attack would prob be to hard to code and get right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom