buu energy ball

Best answers
in the buu saga buu often charged up very powerful energy balls that looked like purple ki balls, could that ever be in the game?

example: buu was chargin one when goku and vegeta were fusing with those earings.

One last question- if goku was ssj3 while in bed, would gohan and goten be born ultra strong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that was sort of a generic beam

and about the other one, i think it was sayan blood that makes them powerful, not thier fathers own strenght lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His blood doesnt change when he transforms. -.-

Best answers
i think that those balls buu charged were just generic beams, that were purple.

*off topic
i dont think that chi-chi woulda suvived that...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they would be more power ful cuz look how powerful gohan was when he was 7 and then look how powerful goten was when he was 7....

Best answers
Trunks trained with Vegeta alot Goten went Super Saiya-jin while fighting Chi Chi idk how he got strong just say they trained alot.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah! chichi has a power level of 100 and sumthin, and she trainned with goten, goku has a power level of 500 and sumthin when he trains gohan, and gohan had more fights with much stronger opponents when he was a kid, plus trunks didnt like training with his father and vegeta didnt even know he could go ssj, plus if you look at vegeta, he was born with a high power level- if you watch the bardock movie you hear nappa say how powerul he is for a kid, and he was this powerful because he came from the royal bloodling who were the stronges saiyans, and if you knew about goku he had a power level of 2 when he was born because he was the offspring of a low class saiyan, where other baby saiyans were born with power levels like 200.... btw gohan was trainned harder by piccolo than chichi ever trained with goten....

Best answers
every1 charges ki balls . should be able to do it in esf. vegeta does in against gohan buu when gohan buu is flying towards goku and vegeta when vegeta just appears. all 3 of them fire little ki balls which they charged up.

and i think it does matter how strong the father was . take a look at goku . his fathers power level was so low . goku had to train for most of his life to become a ssj. and goten,trunks and gohan didnt even have to train a quater the time that goku had to train to be ssjs.

Best answers
i dont think they had to train as long b4 ssj because they were only half saiyan.

And if their strength resembles their fathers, then the saiyan race can only get stronger!!!

Best answers
Buu should get this attack. When fighting fat boo against gohan, he trows a very big green ball and send flyng gohan as hell. Should be added this attack. And too the trunks finisher buster. Should be a bigger ball. He used twice, and both times it was very big... in the game it's like a bba... ¬_¬.
Edit--> also, boo should that blue beam (i think it's a kame ha) and the "self destruct" that used against vegeta. Trunks fb should be bigger and yellow, not blue

Best answers
This may sound a little wierd but perhaps Gohan and goten are so strong becuase they are half human. Of course most sayins are much stronger than humans, easily, however in the Bardock movie most sayins will give up and die in a fight if they are outclassed really badly. However goten and gohan will have human blood, and we tend to keep going and going like duracell.

Hence my theory:

Saiyan > Human

Saiyan * Human = Badass mofo, - adrenaline makes them get more angry easily hence 7year old ssj. Gohan just didnt do that at an early age as everyone thought you had to be like goku to be a super saiyin.

Best answers
Gohan could become SSJ if he was angered enough in the begin of the Saiyan Saga.

But he isn't really a war monger like Piccolo or Vegeta.
Even though, it suprises me how Goten became SSJ without getting rage or emotions.

Bardock could possibly become SSJ if he still lived. He cared about his friends in the movie, while the Saiyans just laugh when a team dies.

But, since this isn't the case. I'll make my suggestion; they should give Buu the Ball attack that he performs on the Butoden game.

It looks pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom