attacks? and uhm....how?

Esf to da MAXX
GREAT work:p :p :p :] ,

Best answers
no
and I think cell copies attacks
and it would rock if he could do that

Best answers
Yes Buu can copy attacks, look at his use of the Kamakazie Ghost Attack, but he can't in game.

Best answers
but fat boo copied ssj3 son gokus kamehameha! He saw it once and was able to do it!

i would like that in esf, for example you r able to do the attack you have been killed last!

(vegeta kills boo with final flash, in the next round boo is able to do a final flash...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Buu can learn attacks in the show. HOWEVER why don't we look at it this way:

Buu is strong, and arguably the best character in the game. He he has more speed and endurance than ANYONE. He has the ability to recharge his health entirely (using regen or cookies). He has the ability to raise his power by 100 thousand points if he defeats his enemy correctly. He has a beam attack with a massive explosion. Soon he'll have the bodypart attack, which is gonna be real nice.

The ******* doesn't need every other attack in the game, he's just fine. It'd massively imbalance him. The special attacks are one of the things that make every character unique. How would you like it if another character had all your attacks, and thensome? That's just plain dumb :/

Best answers
no it's not dumb. cell got most of the attacks. it's just unbalanced.

but if they can make him copy attacks and keep it balanced it would be cool!

::EDIT::
He has the ability to raise his power by 100 thousand points if he defeats his enemy correctly
really? i neer knew that? where did you get this information from? do they say this in the show? or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm talking about the game. If you turn your enemy into a donut, and eat it, you get 100 thousand PL added.

Cell only has SOME attacks. But they aren't that wonderful... general purpose stuff, plain vanilla like gallit gun, kamehameha, SBC, disc, and solar flare. But cell can only perform attacks that are written into his DNA, thus he can never have buu's attacks or trunk's attacks. And some moves he never even bothers to use. What these guys are sayin is to give buu the potential to learn all the attacks.... that's just kinda lame. He'd be way too good.

Best answers
this is actually incorrect. When you use the cookie attack and turn them into a donut, you increase your power level by 1,000 per donut that you eat, not even close to 100,000. That would be rediculous and completely unbalanced o_o

Scruffie

S
Well, he only has it for one round, I think that would be fair.

So, he may have loads of speed and high powered attacks, but this one is no good unless you can survive. If he gets hit by Masenko, he's pretty much the same since that attack sucks.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
Well, he only has it for one round, I think that would be fair.

So, he may have loads of speed and high powered attacks, but this one is no good unless you can survive. If he gets hit by Masenko, he's pretty much the same since that attack sucks.
that is what i sad!

and i don't think that boo is the fastest!

and it's right u r getting 100000 for eating someone!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dream
and i don't think that boo is the fastest!

Buu is the fastest character in esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Buu is the fastest (well actually krillin is the fastest right now, but after Buu transforms again he will definitely be the fastest.)

And you DO get 100,000 points of power for every donut. That's right, 10 donuts will up your power by 1 million. It isn't that cheap since cookie attacks are much harder to do against the good players, but its still a nice little boost. Why don't you try it? I remember every time I play buu I try to eat as many donuts has humanly possible... it takes 15 donuts for him to transform (that's 1 million, 500 thousand points of power all together). I do it all the time.

Christ, buu definitely does NOT need to get stuff like kamehameha and final flash... just look at him he's already awesome.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
Buu is the fastest character in esf.
NO!

well actually krillin is the fastest right now, but after Buu transforms again he will definitely be the fastest.
right! and we r talking about beta 1 and not about future releases!

so boo isn't the fastest in BETA 1!

and I would like it, if boo where able to do the attack he was killed last!

:p

Sound Artist
Best answers
I suggested an idea for Buu, it's called the Kirby Effect. Say you turn Goku into a cookie, you eat it. Kamehameha is now selectable for your ki attacks, and you can continue to use it until you die or eat a different character.

Best answers
thats a nice idea
maybe he can have when he transforms

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ok dream tell me how often you see mystic krillin in a server? Now tell me how often you see mystic krillin owning? Now tell me how often, in timed servers, people even MAKE it to mystic krillin?

So what if he's SECOND fastest for this version, he's still beefed like a mother. Fastest beginner ne way, second fastest after first transformation by a bit, big explosion attack, super high HP, HP regenerative abilities, soon he can disable enemy's and boot them around like friggin soccer balls so he'll be even better at melee. ugh.

I can sorta dig Freedom's idea since it would take some effort and skill to cookie someone and get their power, rather than just "Ohh I want final flash *runs into a final flash*". If you do that, replace chocolate, since nobody uses the chocolate :S

Best answers
I agree with Freedom's idea, but add that you should only get that when you become the Super Buu with the "head banana" - you have to earn the attacks that Buu had, such as eye laser and special beam cannon. Because isn't Buu going to get credit for candy kills in the next version? At the moment, it counts as a "kill by worldspawn", and you don't get pl for the kill. You do get a whole bunch of pl for a donutter, but if you get credit for it as well in the next version, you get the 100k pl + pl for the kill. Meaning that Hitokiri will be able to transform with far fewer donuts, especially if there's an enemy Buu or ssj Gohan around to chomp on. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom