Buu bodypart attack?

Best answers
Well I don't know where to post it, so I though Help would be the right place. I wan't to knwo how do you use buu bodypart attack? Please reply quickly

Best answers
this was mentioned a while back the esf team found 2 many bugs to add it as an attack so they ditched it for now

Best answers
Yeah thats the only down fall buu is just no good any more i got my hopes up not being buu any more hes to weak and really only has 1 good move when piccolo has like 6 or 7 moves.

Best answers
thenamekman said:
Yeah thats the only down fall buu is just no good any more i got my hopes up not being buu any more hes to weak and really only has 1 good move when piccolo has like 6 or 7 moves.
no good moves? weak? dude when he transforms hes the second fastest character in the game (next to mystic krillin), also as evil buu, his candybeam can do massive amounts of damage in a short period of time (also hes the only one that can heal himself with his heal move or cookie attack), if buu is in the hands of a really good player i can almost guarantee he will be at the top of the stats list

Best answers
toast is right.....buu is a powerful character...and its kinda unfair..hes strong...fast...got good speed..and his mouthblast is good for PSing if u know how to use it...you probably dont know how to use buu if your saying stuff like "hes got no good moves" and pretty much saying hes a bad character...

Best answers
why did they not remove the animations for fat-evilbuu and the buu bodypart models? It' just take space

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That ugly blob you guys are talking about is'nt the best, what about goku and his spirit bomb?
i created a bot with a powerlevel of 250.000.000, and i wanted to see if a small spiritbomb could damage it, and yes, it took half its health, and a fully powerd spirit bomb could even kill it, so there!

Best answers
bah sprit bomb takes way too long to charge... goku sux.. im anti goku, the only thing good about goku is that when he turns ssj he can tele shoot

BUU is amazing espicially when he trans... heres my combo for trans buu ethier hit the guy twice and the guy its the ground then CANDY BEAM HIM until he dies which is really fast or auto punch him then throw him into the ground THEN CANDY BEAM HIS ASS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom