Buu attack idea

Best answers
I have a good suggestion for a new attack of buu's. Since the melee system is being changed, you wont have the whole , lock on and swoop anymore... I think that one of buu's signature attacks was his cannonball move. That attack could function like the current melee system, only you not be able to teleport or power up while using it, and it would constantly drain ki. that would make it a formidable attack, but not overpowered and give the ascended buu something new and practical to work with.

Best answers
Fat buu and Evil buu never uses the 'Ball' move. It's kid and super buu that's using it. Therefore, it cannot be implanted untill a new transform.

Best answers
i agree with him its going to have to wait for more transformations until it can be used...

Best answers
Fat buu uses the same thing but as a headbutt i believe, simply put that for buu and maybe even evil buu.. and then add a more powerfull "cannonball" one when he transforms to super and kidd.

Best answers
ya i dont want fat buu to have it.. it'd make him too strong, and if needed, he can wait till a later trans, i just thought this idea had some merrit, and it'd make a cool move, hehe

Best answers
see all buu needs is a little extra attack, bloodly good work Silverfang, its small and a good attack. cool. :yes:

Best answers
my thread doesnt seem to popular.....lol
guess theres alot of buu attack ideas so they arnt looked at much :cry:

Best answers
Silverfang said:
my thread doesnt seem to popular.....lol
guess theres alot of buu attack ideas so they arnt looked at much :cry:
Don't cry Silverfang, you had a great idea and it WILL definently (maybe..) be considered (with any luck) for 1.3. So just like I tell my silly suicidal friend,RT, "time heals all wounds..." not sure how this applies, but it should still cheer you up.

Some moves fat buu has used are: "Death Breath"(destroyed city),Buu Blast (used on Gohan to push him into space*normal attack I know..*), and the learning attacks thing could be promising.. o_O :yes:

-For the guy with the cool*funny* sign..
Hibiki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right if i ever catch you both spamming like this again your gonna be feeling the hurt till 1.6

Best answers
Offtopic: Hibiki you are teh sexiness man... ;)

Ontopic: Would it really make fatbuu too powerful? I mean it could be made to do little damage but have high knockback... so it would really be for a defensive move.

Best answers
Shouldn't evil buu be able to use an attack from a foe he kills? Like from the candy ray, first person (after each respawn) he kills, he gets one of their attacks. Krillin's distructo disc, piccolo's special beam cannon, cell/goku's kamehameha and so on. He did it to gotenks, piccolo, fat buu, and gohan, but the added cloathing could be left out and when fat buu transforms he isn't the discoloered evil buu, rather after he got absorbed.
After all, once evil buu was released, he absorbed fat buu right away. Plus, if more transformations were added, then evil buu would have to absorb a fat buu to transform, which is what happened. Team play with good and evil would stop this dead, cause what team member is gona stay fat buu long enough to make someone else super buu? Though a good point is that cell can transform with no #17. Still, attack copy would not really overpower buu too much, just give him some nifty new tricks. A good example of this would be Battle of the Mellenium's Mega Man X character. When he killed an opponent, he got one of their moves (like superman's heat vision). Just a thought...

Best answers
lol someguy, your head is going to burst if you think about that too hard.....neat though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom