Buu and Krillin transformation PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't really a bug, or coding issue, but it is a gameplay issue that I feel needs to be adressed. As a person who enjoys playing as both a Midget Monk and Pink Puff, it gets really annoying when a perma-trans takes away all of the fun of the game.

Krillin and Buu both need 3,000,000 PL to transform, and that's fine, but after the transformation they are in a perma-tranny stage. This sets their transformation PL as their base PL. And because I like playing on servers that have a "PL Closer to Server Average on Death" mode it really messes me up. Dying as Buu or Krillin after transformation can cause you to lose 300k pl each death until you are down to the server average.

This is an issue that I really feel should be adressed, it just kills the fun and any enjoyment that comes from using these characters and really takes away every advantage they were intended to have besides their speed, especially Krillin.

That's all I have to say about that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a solution suggestion to the team:
lets say:
norm=3mil
trans=4.5mil

playing blablabla...
now I have 9 mil as transed
if I could decend then it would be 6 mil am I right?
so when you change the pl at death to be closer to the avarage do this:
calculate how much pl it would be if its decended

then to that sum do teh avarage thingy... closer server.rr............

then make that pl after avarage calculation ascended and give that to the player
now hows that?

pretty logic ha?
so like decendable characters the only thing thats changing is the pl at their norm form

example why its ****ty as it is right now and not fair
krillin\buu get their ascended pl decreased(usually...) and return to live as ascended
goku for example get his decended pl closer to avarage and if he has high pl he can ascend in an instant
so both characters can start their game as acended in a very short time
but only 2 have to have their pl decreased

got my point?

Best answers
Moved to suggestions.
This came up as a last minute issue, and we decided to tweak it later. In the next release we'll be basing the pl catchup on potential pl, not base pl. So if you're a saiyan with a base pl that's high enough to transform, then your potential pl is the pl you'd get if you were ssj.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sounds rather logically!
I like it... so the basing is on the max possible pl avail for a char
but I can think of 1 thing that some might do....

like: I have 1,700,000 pl and I can transform
so how is it X2? right? anyway it doesnt metter
lets say that the avrage is 3 milion
and my potential pl as a transable player right now lets say its 3,400,000
so it will decrease
what will I do?
I will kill myself a lil and cause dmg till I have less then 5 hp
a very tiny ki blob would do the trick

anyway yeah!!! Now I have less then 1,700,000 pl like 1,690,000 pl lets say
and I can continue play with constant pl decrease (not that I care only in
PS which occures rarely when I play anyway cause moslty melee... so good lol yeah gj on that one)
till I die and when I die my pl goes up cause of server's avrage thingy... and I cant trans yet cause I had less then the pl needed to trans

get my point again?

anyway I still think that basing it on the normal form pl is better cause it cant change!

Best answers
YO guys listn up when i play esf i always choose krillin but i find it anoying because your pl should be 3000000 before you can trans

i have solution suggestion maybe if they lower the trans pl to 2 mil so what do you say guys

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that since your power increase for buu and krillin makes them the 2 strongest
characters for a while after they first trans make it worth working hard up to 3 mil

but it takes a lot of time to reach these pl's

(oh cool I have the most messeges in this suggestion lol
/me spammeh hehihuhaho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom