buu 7 forms ?

Best answers
Hi u guys do u think that all the 7 forms of buu are coming in to ESF what would be the powerlevel then O_O and are goten and trunks be in beta 2 .. looks fun for me. and pan would she come in a version of Esf. and when does beta 2 comes out. :talk: sorry for all the quistions but i wanted to know ;D

Mog

Best answers
i doubt all 7 forms of buu will be in esf, i dunno about trunks and goten but im pretty sure pan will never be in esf...altho it would be cool if she was... :cry:
i dont know when beta 2 is coming out but there are other betas comming out soon i think...beta 1.1 or something :]

Best answers
tnkx :] but pan is in dbz so she should be in esf :D

Best answers
Yes, Pan is in DBZ, but only in the final episodes during the tournament. She has few moves, and I don't think any were named, though I could check my manga again(I have all 42). She was also really young.

Pan is older in DBGT, but is very very young and tiny in DBZ when she appears.

I don't think it would be viable to put her in, but who knows?

I think(I don't KNOW for sure, I'm not the dev team) that the dev team would perfer to add characters that had major plot points in the series. It would also be alot less time consuming for all the modeling and coding that would have to be put in. I mean in DragonBall Legendary Warriors for Sega Saturn, there were ALL of the DBZ characters, from Pikkon, to Zarbon and Master Roshi. Now THAT's alot of coding, but then again, it was a japanese only release :)

And they had funding :)

Cheers.

Best answers
tnkx for the info your right pan is very little but buu al the seven forms are in the serie and have a major role.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu
1fat buu
2evil buu
3super buu
4kid buu

these foms of buu will be implented.As for Pan we could use some female action in this game ,also i haven't seen any women or girls posting on these forums although.This to blame to the lack of female chars.You know some "guys" do look like girls with their sigs.But adding Pan is a good idea.I''m pretty sure this was suggested before but shouldn't android 18 also be in the game afterall she is pretty powerfull and a part of the Z team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
You know some "guys" do look like girls with their sigs.But adding Pan is a good idea.
LOL hilariously true, and they act likem too, but back on subject....

Pan plays a really small role :/ But android 18 would make some sense.

And all 7 forms of buu? I doubt that they're going to go through the trouble of giving one character 7 different transformations.

Best answers
There are a lot less girls watching DBZ then there are guys. And then there are a lot less girls playing HL then guys are. And to narrow it down even farther the portion of girls who watch DBZ and play HL (very small amount) probably don't know mods like this exist.

Best answers
you DO know pan was about 3 1/2 years in dbz? she wouldnt even be able to deflect the ki balls :fight:

Best answers
Hmmm being 1/4 Saiyin, she probably could pick that up(deflecting ki balls) no problem. But then again, she IS 3 years old :)

Best answers
Originally posted by DivX
and are goten and trunks be in beta 2 .. looks fun for me. and pan would she come in a version of Esf.
Well goten and trunks would be kind of difficult. They are both in dbz i will grant that but future trunks is already in the mod and if you had goten you would probably want to make a chibi trunks and if you had two kids already why would you want the gohan model that is already in the mod. And goten wouldnt be that much different from gohan except he wouldnt have a shield. And about pan im going to have to agree with every1 else that posted about her(her age and all that). So to add those things you would probably have to change other things in the mod and that could take some time.

Best answers
is pan gohan's daughter? i havent seen past inside buu so i dont know.

Best answers
yes pan is gohans and videls doughter, but many people like goten and trunks and they are playing a main role so you would see many people with goten or chibi trunks :) and after all Goku and Vegeta are both adult so it has nothing to do with age or child or adult.

Best answers
it would be cool if they just added gotenks instead of chibi trunks and goten, that way theyre killing 2 birds with one stone, but they probly wont, oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, gotenks would be a good character, instead of goten and chibi trunks, who'd just be really mediocre.

Best answers
i dont like Gotenks as much as Goten, and i know many people that think the same way :)

Best answers
Yes it would be nice to have them but hey...Give the programmers a break eh?? Gotenks would be a nicec addition....ALso Veggeto or GOgeta would be cool but there lays another problem..How to make him?

Best answers
i like the droid 17 idea, we do need some females in the game, plus i usally play as krillin, and that would be my wife =)

Best answers
WAHAHA I'm a genius...okay guys here goes...

BULMA AND MARRON!!!

Now bear with me for a second I know this sounds stupid but hear me out...

o_o okay nevermind that is just stupid I'll go back to my hole now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom