Build up system for Adv melee

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have been playing a bit more lately (due to getting layed-off from one of my jobs) and have noticed that more then ever before, all people are doing is pre-punch all the time or throwing all the time and Im sitting there waiting for them to finish their tea party, then all of sudden someone seemingly come out of nowhere, simply because im not paying attention, only to get pre-punched to the max.

Granted most of "these" people are most likely noobs, but I know there are people that arent noobs that do it, because there either scared to get hit, which in my opinion is pretty cowardly or they just want to be annoying because they cant get the upperhand on someone.

As I was observing all the couples in their dances, a thought popped into my head. "ADV MELEE SHOULD BE LIMITED DANGFARNET!!!"

To elaborate on that thought, players should start off with only basic melee. no adv melee and no throw. Advanced melee and throw should be earned through the use of only basic melee, im not sure how exactly this would be implemented. [IE] certain number of basic melee hits equal 1 adv melee session or 1 throw, or 1 kill by basic melee equals the aforementioned.

An indicator whould show how many you have, maybe have a cap of 5?

Well something along those lines anyway

Depending on how advanced melee is implemented in 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced melee is getting scraped.

Prepunch as you knwo it will not exist in 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom