Finger Laser's From The Ground??

Who Is Shooting The Beam?

Spirit Bomb, Or The Moon?

Turbo Just Looks Stupid Sometimes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao
Yeah I hate the turbo aura. like when your charging big bang attack
it goes upside down too. I never seen invisible Eye lasesr before.
not even the finger laser one. but the one where no one is shooting
a beam I've seen before. but it like comes in and out. It doesn't really
stay there so im guessing you timed that :p. The Genki Dama one
is obvious by now :p. You charge it while running and the genki dama
is charged a bit off from where you were in that direction.

Try it while jumping(doing a back flip is best) then charge it :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont think the spirit bom is a bug, cuz i like that,, they cant see where you are loading the spirit bom then!

Best answers
heh this is way off topic but... I've been watching Pwb's sig with Goten and Trunks... Isn't Trunks supposed to be stronger than Goten and he's getting his as kicked when hes SSJ..... AHHHHH, whoever made that sure doesn't know a lot about DBZ... It's still cool though! Yea that spirit bomb thing is realistic, When SSJ2 Goku kills kid buu he can teleport away from an attack and then come back again... I guess you guys haven't seen that in english yet.. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably because it's a gif taken from a SNES DBZ game.

Best answers
Hm... Any clue about how to reproduce that invisible eye laser,
or finger laser's from the ground bugs?

Best answers
I see something similar to the second bug on the [NL] Gamecity ESF #1 server - only it's usually with the trails of generic beams (or maybe final flashes and kames...can't really tell).

I see most of them on esf_battleground, although that probably doesn't mean anything. They usually come from one spot, as well - like the areana in the city map, and the middle of the no man's land in esf_battleground.

Best answers
I know how to do tho bugs so does the esf team and they Can't fix the invisable eye bug cause that's just a HL problem =/

Best answers
Originally posted by Fl4sh
I know how to do tho bugs so does the esf team and they Can't fix the invisable eye bug cause that's just a HL problem =/
Uhm no, i don't know about how to reproduce those bugs, and no, that's probably not a halflife problem.

Best answers
The spirit bomb isn't a bug. It's like when doing a spirit bomb in the air then, drop to the ground. The spirit bomb is still in the air. Probably, you fell and slid off to an angle and the spirit bomb is still where you started it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
It's probably because it's a gif taken from a SNES DBZ game.

Originally posted by Glenn
The spirit bomb isn't a bug. It's like when doing a spirit bomb in the air then, drop to the ground. The spirit bomb is still in the air. Probably, you fell and slid off to an angle and the spirit bomb is still where you started it.
nop, and i dont know, this isnt my gif, i just found this one on the internet, and there arent many of these

and the spirit bom has a bug when you load it, and you let drop yourself to the ground, so you see the bom loading in the air, and you aim to enemy, and you fire it! its not going to enemy, but its going to you! down! very strange bug

Best answers
I think the SB targetting works kinda like the HLDM RPG laser-dot. If you aim at something that is not visible from the SBombs perspective:)p) it won't go there. Except it does, but instead hits whatever surface it wasn't aimed at.

Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
Hm... Any clue about how to reproduce that invisible eye laser,
or finger laser's from the ground bugs?

You should redo the eyelaser sprite, then it should work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ZacK248
i'm sure you got a connection problem (server crash) at this time it happen really often and we cant see the red letters on the top right corner (screens cutted) :rolleyes:
Yeah except I didn't, considering it was MY SERVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom