Bug: Power up for Newcomers on Servers

Best answers
With my Friend i played 2 hours on map Peppercity and i reached 18 mio and he has 20 mio.

At Full Energy we made a Powerstruggle. as we only had the half of our KI Pool, a new player joined the game and we said: DONT SHOOT!!!!!!!

he was a genius so he waited until it ends. my friend wanted to make a long powerstruggle so he didnt only press his left mouse button. then we had no energy and the ball was flyin to me.

Finally it made a big boom that was as big as the whole map.

Everyone died.

Both of us had 1 Million PL added to the PL, but the newly joined player said he has a pl of 25 MIO!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldnt believe it until he fired his Final Flash at us and he killed both of us.

Then we made a second Powerstruggle and he won it!

This is really strange, i will try that by myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nto a bug, it evens out the the PL with new ppl, so u dont get a 1000000PL vs 70000000 or something stupid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nto a bug, it evens out the the PL with new ppl, so u dont get a 1000000PL vs 70000000 or something stupid
But then y did their pl drop to 1 mil?!?

Best answers
me and my friend had a powerstruggle but not the new boy. after the big explosion he got the mega pl added

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a stupid difference 1 vs 25 mill. DUH!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh their pl didnt drop to 1 mill
their pl rose by 1 mill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and since he got blown up why the hell did he get any PL boost!!!

BrunO

Best answers
Thats prolly juss a glitch, I doubt it would happen again...

.... thats an interesting thing tho

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its because he died from an attack by a powerful opponent, even if it wasnt SPECIFICALLY directed at him, that was the end result, and as we all SHOULD know, if you die at a weak PL by someone with a strong PL, the weak PL will rise to even it out.

BTW: In theory, if BOTH beams hit him at the same time, would that be a coding bug that dictated he was killed by BOTH beams? if so, then his massive PL would be quite understandable

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should make it so, you cant lose pl, but keep it, and the lower person gets a boost.

Best answers
If everyone on the server dies at once, wacky things might happen with the powerlevels. Other than that, there shouldn't be bugs with the pl raising system :)

Best answers
some guy a few posts up said whats with cells power increase when he blowed up.

He has the abilities of saiyans....which in this context means that after they have suffered an almost fatal blow and survive the battle their PL increases masively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom