BUG immortal ?

Best answers
Hello guys !
Today i found a "new ?" bug, i had 90 hp ( i played with goku ) i made some spirit bombs big and small. the other player couldnt damage me with beams like kame hame ha, final flash, death ball , spirit bomb etc, i ever had 90 hp . until someone hit me . than it was over.

greetz Silent

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm.
Maybe you was in the same Team as he was ?
and friendly fire was 0 ,off.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT A NOOB (I could sit here and bag you out all day , noobie noobie noobie noob)

players that are weaker then u (a lot weaker in pl) sometimes there ki attacks just do nothing to u and explde on contact , it's no bug

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
WHAT A NOOB (I could sit here and bag you out all day , noobie noobie noobie noob)
That’s not very nice...

I think I heard something about this awhile ago on these forums, so it might not be because he was being attacked by one of his own team members.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:

players that are weaker then u (a lot weaker in pl) sometimes there ki attacks just do nothing to u and explde on contact , it's no bug
I love noobs who call other people noobs, no i have experienced this problem myself and its not a power level problem.

My experience is while i'm in a power struggle, i'm normal, they are super saiyan, i am weak they are strong, i am losing, i have no ki left, i look striaght down and release block and poof the ki attack explodes killing everyone around me and leaving me un touched

Also he stated that his invincibility ended once he was hit by a melee attack, meaning beams then began to work on him

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had that to sometimes. I got a fullside hit from a FF or a Kame and i survived with no damage but it didnt happen to me a lot of times

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mozza , are u calling me a noob , take a look at the post differnce betwenn u and me , anywho , i have noticed a couple of bugs like this only sometimes , during the end of a ps and when the beams exploded (being mb and khh) they didn't hurt me or the bot at all

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
mozza , are u calling me a noob , take a look at the post differnce betwenn u and me , anywho , i have noticed a couple of bugs like this only sometimes , during the end of a ps and when the beams exploded (being mb and khh) they didn't hurt me or the bot at all
sorry man, i didn't relise that the more posts u make in the forum, the less of a noob you become. I guess the more u post the more u can understand english, is that what ur saying.

I called u a noob cause u called someone else a noob for reporting a bug, A common bug at that, and made some wild ass assumptions as to why it happened, but cause ur not a noob and u post refrequently u'd already know that it was a bug previously discussed in the forums and had nothing to do with the comments you made about it

SuperDragonFist said:
That’s not very nice...

I think I heard something about this awhile ago on these forums, so it might not be because he was being attacked by one of his own team members.
( (Posts > brains) < n00b) = SAIYAN_OVERLORD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted it once. It was just a random freak occurance. It was so rare that it has happened to me only once. So yes, this is a bug. But No, it can't be solved.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:

Saiyan_Overlord you get a warning for flaming. Stop this pointless arguing and continue with the thread topic please.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ontopic it happens randomly to me moastly when i loose a BS just be4 i hit the wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
congrats... you have much more free time.

:] :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you want nightmare?? , come to give me a bag of insults?? or do you want me to die in a nightmare ?

edit: twister , i was also onlying telling the truth in that he is a "noob" , plus mozza , it makes no sence to call me a noob , since i have been playying esf since 1.0 beta (i played once or twice on alpaha , but it didn't grab my attention so muchl to me back then)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlord, could you please stop saying "noob" so much - it can be seen as flaming and will get you into trouble.

If I see it continue I will have to do something about it.

Also, your above post could be seen as spam - i'd like to see less of that too.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, noob.. Your all noobs when ever we release something new so stop complaining. noob is a little irritating as well. Who cares if your good or not? Maybe your friends tell you all the bugs and glitches when you play for the first time. Maybe you havent played for a while.. Who cares man. Newb / Noob or whatever.. Who the hell made up that word...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Confirmation of my earlier post.
It happens if you loose your KI just be4 you hit a wall or something else (happend another 4 times while blocking beams)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom