Budokai Tenchaichi 2, Question

Best answers
I couldn't seem to find an answer and it's probably an easy answer. How do you level up? I looked through the manual and around the web but no answer. It's the Wii version if that matters and it's also my first time playing a Budokai game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to equip attribute earrings.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't seem to find an answer and it's probably an easy answer. How do you level up? I looked through the manual and around the web but no answer. It's the Wii version if that matters and it's also my first time playing a Budokai game.
I haven't played Tenkaichi 2 in a while, but from what I can remember, you level up by playing through the story mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can level up by playing Story Mode or Ultimate Battle mode, equip Potora earrings to your character for additional stats, then you can level those earrings up.

Best answers
You need to equip attribute earrings.
Oh really do I just buy those or what?

I haven't played Tenkaichi 2 in a while, but from what I can remember, you level up by playing through the story mode.
I've been playing for a few hours and it didn't go up so I was starting to worry. Thanks anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buy them from the shop and equip them, I would suggest you purchase all +10 earrings to level up at a faster pace. A character will never level up if he/she is on level 008 and down.

Best answers
Wait, if I'm fighting in story mode and I'm already at the Frieza saga shouldn't I have more than level 8? or is there something else I gotta do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't level up unless you equip earrings, you will never, ever level up without earrings, that's probably why everytime you fight a boss no one levels up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You do get experience, but I don't remember leveling up at all. I've played through like 6 sagas too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You equip a +1 earring and gain experience from each fight which turns it into a +2, then a +3 etc...

So if you equip +1 Attack and +1 Defence, they both level up according to the experience your character gains while fighting with them equipped.

Best answers
Oh, allright thank you for all the quick, almost scary quick, answers :p.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you finding the Wii version? Doesn't seem like there are enough buttons.

Random question: Does Tenkaichi 2 have an option for Japanese music? I know it has the voices--but so did Tenkaichi, and the US release lacked the Japanese music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom