Budokai 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can safely say no to that one... its a console only game.

Best answers
to open the files, go to file>Open Media File. Then go to *drive letter*/Module then click on the first file to open all the audio on the cd.
all the music is in the 100 to 160.

Best answers
Odd, mine won't open now, it's just a repeating scratch sound. Hmmmm.....little help.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only got Meta Cooler left to unlock character/form wise, and he's proving annoyingly tricky, after fighting Frieza I fought SSJ Vegeta and then Cooler, then was forced back to Earth, on the next playthrough I went straight to Cooler, beat him and then fought Meta Cooler, but he didn't unlock...a little help?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes.

You have to fight cooler then after that you have to SEARCH for the Metal Cooler Skill on that island and then fight Metal cooler then you get it.
So before you fight metal cooler you have to search skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got it! Thanks u 2 :D

As a point of interest, this part of the game is littered with good capsules, I found the Meta Cooler capsule slightly north-east of the fight, his Final Form capsule south-east of the fight, and two Broly caps.

Best answers
well tsunami, i dont know what the problem is then. Are you putting the dvd in a dvd drive?

Best answers
Yah, I finally got it, was opening the wrong file in the wrong directory.

G
im so far :) only guy i need now is cell JR, i think. then i will start buying ultimates. man, Cell JR is hard. ive fought about 30 DA enimies now, and they are all igher level than me.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Anybody know the where-abouts of the Frieza's Space Ship Capsule or do you need to obtain it via Dragon Universe or buy it?

(I'm at 64% now I think, I got all characters and all breakthroughs for the characters except for Cell Jr's which I can't seem to unlock >_>)

"Bandai will release Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for PS2 in Japan on February 10, 2005. The Japanese version will have additional characters from the DBZ movies and Dragon Ball GT."

Can you say Super #17 and Janenba? -_-;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come main characters like Trunks don't get a DU, yet Uub or Yamcha who only have 2-3 fights in their entire story get a place? Also, if Fusion isn't allowed in the World Tournament, why is Accel Attack fine? :p

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Also, if Fusion isn't allowed in the World Tournament, why is Accel Attack fine? :p
Accel Attack isn't a fusion it's a Ultimate, get Cell Games Capsule it's like World Tournament, 5 rounds, everything is allowed and no Ring-Outs but the AI is pretty cheap in Cell Games constantly blocking, and using KI attacks while the AI is out of KI ;(

(I also have got a question for the people with the NTSC Version of Budokai 3 do you guys have a Breakthrough for Saibamen and Cell Jr. I got the Breakthrough for Saibamen and I heard people say that Saibamen actually doesn't have a Breakthrough :/)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah what I mean is, In the World Tournaments, you're not allowed to have other people helping you (hence no fusion), but in Accel Attack, the other android swoops in to help the fighting 'droid, which is grounds for disqualification.

How do you unlock the Cell Ring?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I unlocked it by playing Dragon Universe (Cell Games Stage) untill Cell broke in, defeat him and you get the capsule.

(Much like how you unlock Saibamen and Cell Jr. you can also get other rare capsules this way I got a Sparkling!! (gives you 20% or 40% more money if you win a World Tournament) by beating Dr. Gero)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks a lot :D, those breakins sure do yield a lot of good rewards, I got a Sparkling!!! and a WE GOTTA POWER!! which have helped a lot. I'm currently at the end of DA for Goku, trying to defeat the Level 90 Omega Shenron that keeps breaking in and breaking me...in half.

G
lol, iv been trying to unlcok in DA, too. all i get tho is: sabi man, shining!
cant get cell JR, or cell games. do i need to fight in the cell games ring?
*edit* i hope i get it fixed soon so i can unlock cell JR, does anyone know anything aobut the problem im having: http://dbzgameinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=2148
sorry its a really long post, its detailed to exactly what happened

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Instead of making a new thread I'll ask it here, what's everybody's favorite character?

My favorite is Kid Buu, he is a mean combo machine I can easily pull of a 22 hit combo then go into Dragon Rush ^_^

My second favorite would be Broly, he's got some nice combos and his Blaster Shell hurts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm tied between Vegeta and Omega Shenron. Vegeta skips SSJ3 which means he doesn't have to waste a slot putting the cap in. I don't use breakthroughs outside of DU so I find this quite helpful. Also, he gets Final Shine for free at this state (provided GG is there) which is good too.

Omega Shenron however gets all 7 ki bars regenerating constantly which is a great help, but lacks transformations, and Dragon Thunder is far too easy to dodge.

I hate Kid Buu, just because he kept breaking into my DA and whoopin' me. I finally beat him with a skillful combination of Final Shines and Final Shines until he went down. He's a freakin' demon :devsmile:

About Cell Jr, I went into DA with a level 11 Krillin and fought the hardest opponents available (level 23 I think) and Nappa broke in on the fourth fight, he was easy to beat and you get Cell Jr on his defeat. If you don't have any low-level characters left then go into DU and reset one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom