Budokai 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question: In the intro, Meta Coola smacks down what appears to be Future Gohan, is he a costume for Adult Gohan?

Best answers
its suppose to be Mystic Gohan but Future Gohan from Trunk's movie
he has a mark on his face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only real difference between SSJ Adult Gohan in the orange gi and Future Gohan is the scar, but you never see Adult Gohan in Goku's clothes before he becomes Mystic...anyway, if he has a scar in the game then he's Future Gohan, which answers my question, thanks.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Well I played the game for 2 days now, I unlocked 52% of the capsules thus far, I have all characters except for Cell Jr., Kabitoshin and Gotenks Fusion for Gotenks, got all Ultimates for all characters and I am able to buy the rest of the characters' breakthroughs.

Anyway here's my pros and cons list :p

Pros:

- Teleport Counters
- Harder to pull of Ultimate Moves (In Budokai 2 you could easily spam them around)
- Slightly better graphics
- Broly (Come one his Blaster Shell looks pretty cool)
- Cooler/Metal Cooler (Pffff, Deathball is weak, Supernova is the way to go o/)
- Dragon Rushes (Hate/Love thing, nice damage, annoying when the CPU spams it... alot)

Cons:

- Capsule System (I hated it in Budokai 2 and I still hate it, I especially hate the occasional pauze when Launch sneezes)
- The small amount of characters for Dragon Universe
- CPU spamming Dragon Rush (seriously it gets annoying after a while)
- World Tournament (****ing ring-outs, it's not about skill here, it's about luck)
- Capsule System (Yes I am mentioning it twice just to show you how much I ****ing hate it)
- Saibaman and Cell Jr. Characters (They simply just suck and are not necessary, I would have rather seen Super Android #17 instead)

Can't think of anything else right now, I might edit it later, I am tired :p

Best answers
i jus dont like how u have to use capsuls in order to get more money in the World Tournament...its unessesary (butcherd that word...and that one lol) BtW how do u unlock the Cell Games World Tournament stuff? im jus not sure how to get it....i tried seeing if i could buy it since i got the black mem capsule, it doesnt show...and i beat all three World Tournaments...little help please.

G
sweet :) wow, kid buus ultimate spriteit bomb. hope it does alot of arena damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu can do a Spirit Bomb now!? Glad they've managed to make it accurate to the show :S

Anyway, it comes out in Europe this friday, w00tage.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Kid Buu can do a Spirit Bomb now!? Glad they've managed to make it accurate to the show :S
It's more like the attack he used to blow up the Earth in the series, I doubt it's actually the Spirit Bomb though :/

Best answers
maybe you didnt hear me :/
Kid Buus ulitimate isnt Sprite Bomb its Warp Kame. it just looks like it
he doesnt telport so it really isnt a Warp Kame.

Best answers
Man SSJ4 Gogeta is pimp right there. only got 2 attacks and like 15 sec before u change to normal but man his ultimate move thats hot its 100x Big Bang Kamehameha i was like DAMN that thing is the ****!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeai.
Amazon has sended the Package today.

Tomorrow i gonna get DBZ: B3. :laff: :laff:

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Yeai.
Amazon has sended the Package today.

Tomorrow i gonna get DBZ: B3. :laff: :laff:
do you get it that fast??

Me too got email they sending it today.. but I dont think I will get it tomorrow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay mine arrived today, been playing all day, nice to finally hear what Broly's voice sounds like :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh...you mean you havent seen the english dub of movie 8? i wish they put bojack in it...he was cool even in the english dub...

G
yahoo! i have it! :D so far i have 11%, and 13 chars unlocked. i have completed goku's DU, and i am onto the frieza saga in vegetas DU. such a fun game! dragon rush is incredible, and kid buus ultimate is BAD, ASS! bad translaitons tho, dunno y they called kid buus ultimate the warp kamehmaeha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|_MgS_| said:
do you get it that fast??

Me too got email they sending it today.. but I dont think I will get it tomorrow

yup. packages from Amazon only take 1 day to arrive at my house, when you order them before 3 PM.
---
Finally i can join this Topic by saying: Yai i got it.

PS:
Could someonepost a link to the Faq thinggy again ?
Cause i fight Cooler 2 Times (Normal, Metal)
But i didnt get his skill yet.

Best answers
what you guys think of the music they put in. Way better then B1 and B2.

P.S. If you want to beable to listen to the music off the B3 cd i found a nice program that will let you do such a thing.

www.cubemediaplayer.com

Best answers
awesome.........

hey cool it works.........

*jams to the inside buu music*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King_Nak said:
what you guys think of the music they put in. Way better then B1 and B2.

P.S. If you want to beable to listen to the music off the B3 cd i found a nice program that will let you do such a thing.

www.cubemediaplayer.com
How does it work? i scaned B3 and got some files shown, but how do i play them? when i click play it just goes down the list and none play. now i did something when i double click one it asks me to open some file and opens browse file thing.

Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom