Budokai 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

here it is finally done but i need a good hoster because its a big file!

i coun't fine all the people that did some of thease models so thease are the credits

Credits:
To smo for some models
To nuttzy for some model
and too all does modelors

Done by-Tridan

Have fan ...............................................................

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you never cease to amaze me, there were to be no edits of my kid buu, take it out of that image, and out of your file,

while im at it, (credits would be nice)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though you made a new thread I'm still gonna need credits :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since when were credits in the readme enough,...hmmmm,,.... never?, ya need em in the thread too big boy

(hury up and remove my buu from your pack and image, learn to NOT RIP MODELS)

Best answers
fine then i had enouth im releasing it in my site later....

Request close thread.................!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, so your admitting to ripping, nice, not even ultra did that,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u missed up twice

nuttzy
cj

both of those models were not to be edited

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smos vegeta as well, wasnt to be edited, (check the thread yourself says it in all caps) unless you made a deal with smo, thats the 3rd confirmed rip,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah im surprised iceman wasnt involved in one of those 3...*joke*

on topic: dont forget to credit that cell and freeza :p and get there permission ;)

Best answers
sorry nuttzy,,,, NO one cares that u made any of those models. Plus he said Nuttzy for SOME model so the SOME is for your kid buu in the picture so shut up go get a life or something all u care about is credits

Best answers
@SSJ Shin Carl: Nice going. Here's your :warning: warning of the day. I don't tolerate flames, especially those "get a life" kinda flames. :\

@TrIdAn: I suggest you post credits and take the models that have been asked to be taken out. Since it's not yours, it's only right to do so.

Credits are important. It is a MUST that you post credits.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shin i could care les about credits in this case, its the ripped models that brought my attention,

my kid buu, smos vegeta, and the gotenks, all 100% rips, credits cannot change that, nobody has permission to edit those models,

credits i dont care about i noticed he had my name up there, so your theory goes out the window, its the RIPPED models that annoy me,

any modeller will understand why rippers are annoying, and now tridan, (more than before)
is 100% grade A RIPPER

little leechers like yourself will never understand, the brain power needed to understand it is beyond your reach

Best answers
it mean thet they cannot relase this ****?!?!?
(****= great thing :D )

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stealing is wrong, children. We shouldn't have to tell you a thousand times.

Until he removes the models that were requested not to be edited by Nuttzy and Smo, and anyone else who did not agree to allow their models to be edited for this project, I would calmly request that individuals who are reading this thread now refrain from downloading this model package. It's just the principle of the thing. We have no jurisdiction outside of the forums, but I would appreciate it, and I'm sure Nuttzy and Smo would as well, if you would simply not download or share these models until such time as the proper credits are given and the models removed.

Remember: Only YOU can prevent forest fires. Furthermore, you have the power to make people who steal and cheat look terrible for it. Let's work together to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again in the future.

Best answers
no no just ignore the nerds they have already enought to do with trying to get a life, were can i get those models theyre good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the "nerds" are the ones who spend time doing this **** for you, if someone kept stealing everything you spent your time making youd get annoyed, whether your making babies, models, weapons, ...anything, when it gets stolen it annoys you,

i dont expect you to understand this, i dont even expect you to understand the word "shoe" for that matter, but you can at least try

Best answers
cry me a river...
now TrIdAn whats the url of youre site?
and when will you release those models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom