Budokai 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
First off, you shouldn't be racist against mexicans. 2ndly, if its not going to be released, people should just PM him so they can use it personally. Happy?

Best answers
yet nother great model pack ruined bah then those models are of no interrest they only looked good cause of the cell shading...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will be a great addition to my official list! goodbye!

it will be too big for my sig the way this is going, ill make a webpage

Best answers
you think i care?
lol im sry to have disturbed ya all now that the models arent comming this little "comunity" is of no interrest to me now just go on and continiue youre...
well whatever youre doing in here.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What were doing here is working our asses off for idiots like you who never met the doctors for a brain transplant.

we work for this stuff, and we dont want our **** editted. just like you dont want someone to erase the hand of a person you drew and call it a zombie.

honestly, do you think if anyone smudged mona lisa's boobs till she was really busty, Davinci would be mad?

its the same deal for us, we do something, its art and hours of hard work for us, we dont want someone to do a 2 minute job on it to make it ugly

if you dont know ur history or nothing about mona lisa:

heres the painting of her by Leonardo Davinci

Best answers
I can't...I just can't believe a good thread like this (especially with good dls) can turn out like this...

Best answers
sry but...
did YOU just compare youreself to Leonardo Davinci ?! o_O
youre one ****ing ****y guy arent ya?
well wake up youre just sitting in front of a pc
Leonardo Davinci was a ginius youre nothing compared to him
mann i understand it when guys call their work for art but...
Leonardo Davinci ?! mann... talking about ****y...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
look, to put it in simpler terms to stop all of this, the models were used without the permision of the modelers, acording to the esf forum rules, this is called "ripping" and is not aloud. what ripping is is basically taking credit for someone elses work, and thats just out of order.
All i can say, if your gonna go around making all of these modellers mad by STEALING their work, there just gonna leave the forums, meaning no more models will be made, and all that will be released will be edits of edits of edits.....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youre a fool. did i ever say i was leonardo davinci? NO

Best answers
then what about the vegeta and the goku that were the only really good ones anyway were they "ripped" too?
or is he allowed to release them?
would be a shame for them thought those edits were great.

Best answers
{begin sarcasm}This is perhaps the funniest thread i have ever seen, please mods dont close it, this pointless arguing is hilarious! :laff: This has just made my day! Hmm, i guess all add to the argument! Nuttzys right, they are blatent rips and are not allowed to be released! Wow i love arguing its so fun! However, there is nothing stopping tridan from relesing it! Man now im arguing with my self! Didn't Ben Franklin say somthing about a smart person has two opinions. Hah, i crack myself up!:p

{end sarcasm} :laff:

Best answers
tsk tsk i think some people look at the rules again(or first time -.-)
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27928
@VeTaNaToR: i think u need to read the rules ~_~ and be respectful to others

Please understand that modelers put their time and effort to make the models for the people and at least they can do in return is respect them and their wishes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all I ain't a racist with mexicans I'm a mexican myself I was just telling about those wheels they use....o_O there ugly...Also all this people try to make you understand you Immortal and Vetenator but you seem to not get it in your little tiny brain islike you have %50 of brain and %50 of ****.... GOD!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning to VeTaNaToR for actively flaming on behalf of and supporting the theft and redistribution of models illegally in this section. The rest of you will be spared unless you bring it up again. If you would like to formally request that I warn anybody else from this God-aweful thread go ahead and PM me about it and I'll handle it for you.

This thread is closed. It is against forum policy and common decency to capitalize off of someone else's hard work without their permission and it wont be accepted here. Tridan, if you want to release that without making the proper corrections as per request of the authors of the original models, find another forum to do it in. Thanks.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom