Bubbles `n Blurs

Best answers
that bubble is surely needed i wouldnt like to get shot from behin when im in a melee battle and that would be very cowardish and weak of the one who would shoot... DBZ rarely uses beams , they use melee like 95% or atleast 85% .who says everyone will forget beams? theyll surely use renzoku energy dan cause i guess it wont be so easy to start a melee fight...I just hope taht the swoop wont suck as much as it does in bfp...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It wont suck, period. BFP was an OK mod, its just that the team didnt put in much effort. The only thing that i have a problem with is how much ki the swoop takes. Other than that, im content with the progress the team has made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how can u have a problem with something u never played? :scared:

Best answers
I'm with phatslugga, theres nothing more i can really say other than that its true, if one of the Z fighters is attacked and its 2 against 1, is he gonna have a nice bubble protecting him? I dont think so, i know its not pleasant being smacked with a beam from the side when ur fighting thats why i think servers should keep FF on cuz then it will hurt your opponent too...

the bubble should indeed either be an option
or have something changed...

-just my input, im no genious though

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh... how about we just make it an aura so itll look cool..
you guys dont want the bubble? will you like it if your in adv melee and I ssj turbo kamehameha both your asses to death? sweet! more points for me! lets illiminate the use for adv melee since the moment you go into it you die...
blah..the bubble is helpful..deal with it

and 2 vs 1... that would be fun.. but I have idea how the attacking/blocking will work.. would be kinda strange

Best answers
Snake101 said:
:shocked:

OMG............

Saying the ESF Team members are geniuses is the understatement of the century.
Haha. I'll drink to that.

Great ideas fellas - glad to see 'em working out

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th3ory said:
I'm with phatslugga, theres nothing more i can really say other than that its true, if one of the Z fighters is attacked and its 2 against 1, is he gonna have a nice bubble protecting him? I dont think so, i know its not pleasant being smacked with a beam from the side when ur fighting thats why i think servers should keep FF on cuz then it will hurt your opponent too...

the bubble should indeed either be an option
or have something changed...

-just my input, im no genious though
Heh, this isn't "unpleasant", it's just down right annoying. Think of it this way..
An enemy swoops at you (blocking or not, doesnt matter), and as soon as he hits you it enables transformation. You press the descend key but it wont stop your transformation. A SSJ Goku is 50 feet to the left of you and blows your ass up. You respawn, enemy is right by your spawn point, and repeats the same thing.
Imagine how annoying that would be, it's more of a exploit. If you cant hurt your own team mates, you would just shoot beams at every melee battle you see waiting till the other guy dies. This wont only piss off the person who is getting his ass handed to him, but the guy who was attacking you in melee won't get his hard earned kill.
Either way you put it, there's no advantages to removing "the bubble"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom