Broly in ESF?

• Yes please!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DMW

Best answers
Brolli shouldn't be a selectable character like the rest, because that would either unbalance the game severely (if he was made as powerful as he should be), or it wouldn't do him justice (balancing him so even Krillin could take him).
dude wtf do you mean "balancing him so even krillin could take him" Its a game,besides thats like saying goku,vegeta,ect are not being done justice.Cuz in the show krillin,or even piccolo could take goku.If only we could add our own character to our own game,(not just a model,i mean the sprites animations,the works)then ppl could make there own character.Or team up,someone model,do sprite,animations,sounds,ect.then they could just upload it on a site that will host and ppl could just download it.Broly has no chance of being in,sry to say and btw he has more then 3 attacks.If i can ill posts some pics.

*EDIT*
I just noticed,it could be a community project,just the ppl working on tien stay on tien and a whole other team work on broly.Or just ask,godgundum and karma,for there broly,make his normal or bluish/purple hair model(i call it super broly,like goku's kaoken when you think about it.that way he is already half way done.Just do things that he needs like his attack sprites and what not,that would work out.

Best answers
again i say, WE CANT START ANOTHER CUMMUINITY PROJECT that is until Tien and Gotenks are done. and Gotenks will take much longer than tien.

Best answers
Well, why not havin' Broly included in the game, as long as it stays balanced..
Yeah.

P.S : Picco rulz and should be improved !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
dude wtf do you mean "balancing him so even krillin could take him" Its a game,besides thats like saying goku,vegeta,ect are not being done justice.Cuz in the show krillin,or even piccolo could take goku.
Dude wtf, you're missing the point:

None of the characters really compare to Brolli. He's in a league of his own. His powerlevel rises constantly, he's totally bad ass. If he was going to be in, he should be a seperate game mode. Nerfing him so he could be a selectable character like the rest wouldn't do him justice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I refer you to post #97:

Me said:
Buu was stronger than Broly
And it took a lot more to take him down I can tell you. Thing is, people would expect Broly to be powerful, but he could be made slow to compensate that. I know as a LSSJ he was actually faster than SSJ but it looks bulky and slow, and i'm sure more Broly fans would rather he be strong and slow than a clone of Vegeta, or not even included at all.

He could be a tank character;

Advantages:
High starting PL
High HP

Disadvantages:
Slow speed
Long-charging, ki draining, heavy attacks

DMW

Best answers
Again i say,why not start another one with a DIFFERENT TEAM,the only reason i would say to not do him is cuz the team doesnt want to add him until the other two are done,not cuz you want the other two done first.Unless your on the esf team then I dont think you can choose when a community project can or cant be dont.And also it may not do him justice,but why not just add him.He could have mostly long charge attacks,maybe at least 1 fast,not counting generic.I along with alot of other ppl love broly,he may be hell of strong but that does not mean he can be added to the game.It may be wierd but ppl wanna use him in the game.Even if it wouldnt do him complete justice,it would still be cool to use him.With a game based on a show such as dbz you dont have to have everything 100% true to the show,you can bend the rules a little too make it fun,fair,and balanced.Like mentioned before he could have like the base speed of say,goku,if not a little slower.when he transes he can lose some speed,some gain more power.So no matter if i get the point or not,i would love to see him in this game.Just cuz he is who he is The"LSSJ" constant strenghth,doesnt mean you cant
bend the rules
A Little.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I refer you to post #97:

And it took a lot more to take him down I can tell you. Thing is, people would expect Broly to be powerful, but he could be made slow to compensate that. I know as a LSSJ he was actually faster than SSJ but it looks bulky and slow, and i'm sure more Broly fans would rather he be strong and slow than a clone of Vegeta, or not even included at all.

He could be a tank character;

Advantages:
High starting PL
High HP

Disadvantages:
Slow speed
Long-charging, ki draining, heavy attacks
Yes, Buu was stronger than Brolli. So was Gotenks, but nobody I know has suggested a seperate Gotenks game mode.

I dunno, Brolli just has a certain appeal (to me). I always think it'd be kick ass to have the immense power he has and to just blow **** up indiscriminately. :p I really think putting him in as a normal character wouldn't do him justice, but that's just me. I have a schweet Brolli model (Forgot who made it), but I usually end up fighting Ultimate Bots to make my PL rise faster so I can blow **** up faster. :p It'd be schweet if there was a seperate game mode just for that. But, in the end, it's not me who decides anyway. It's just what I'd like to see, nothing more. :3

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DMW said:
Again i say,why not start another one with a DIFFERENT TEAM.
They have enough problems trying to get animators for one at a time let alone another.

DMW said:
Unless your on the esf team then I dont think you can choose when a community project can or cant be dont.
Then how exactly are we to "start another one"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Yes, Buu was stronger than Brolli. So was Gotenks, but nobody I know has suggested a seperate Gotenks game mode.
You're joking right? By your logic Freeza is stronger than Goku. By FAR. Why? Oh haha, because Goku was killed by Raditz. Damn, doesn't that beat all.

The only reason why you think Buu or Gotenks or even Chi chi is stronger than Brolly is because he died when Goku was SSJ. Again going back to my post long long ago, his power would have increased along with everyone elses, and because it does it naturally as well as with training because he's a saiyan, it's the most likely that Brolly is the most powerful person in the entire DBZ universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
You're joking right? By your logic Freeza is stronger than Goku. By FAR. Why? Oh haha, because Goku was killed by Raditz. Damn, doesn't that beat all.

The only reason why you think Buu or Gotenks or even Chi chi is stronger than Brolly is because he died when Goku was SSJ. Again going back to my post long long ago, his power would have increased along with everyone elses, and because it does it naturally as well as with training because he's a saiyan, it's the most likely that Brolly is the most powerful person in the entire DBZ universe.
Simple logic, Brolli was killed by non-ssj 3 people, hence he was, at that time, not strong enough to beat them, hence, they were stronger than him. Yes, it's true that his powerlevel would have risen if he hadn't have been stopped, but seeing as how he WAS stopped, that's kind of a pointless argument.

And calm down, you seem on edge. The Chi Chi remark wasn't very nice. I don't recall being unfriendly to you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly was only beaten by them because they all combined their energy into on entity, they could barely scratch him as one entity.

(FYI to anyone, not a brolly fanboy)

But, I really don't like the idea of a 1 v.s game mode of brolly, where someone has to wait for the right server just to play as him. I say have him as an 'unlockable' once a certain reaches a certain power level with a person (caries by character since they start off with different PLs). For example, goku would have to get to like, oh lets say, 2,500,000-3,000,000. By that time, he could switch characters and a new Brolly button would appear.

But, I'm also fine with him being a regular character with a high very high lssj transform power level, it's just he seemed more like an 'unstoppable' player than buu did, because buu was always getting his ass kicked, brolly was only defeated by blasts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I know, but really, they were totally beaten up. I think the movie is pretty bad (most are, anyway), I really doubt they really had that much energy left to give.

Goku basically took hit after hit after hit, kept asking for more energy and didn't fight back until Vegeta hesitantly gave his energy away. I know Vegeta's stronger than Piccolo or Gohan or whatever, but really, his energy shouldn't have made THAT much of a difference. Not against someone like Brolli.

Besides, having a lot of Ki isn't the only thing that matters in a fight. In my opinion, Brolli died a retarded death. They just needed some way for him to die, ANY way, because they very well knew he was actually way overpowered anyway. :p You can argue all you want, but you know it's true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares, i dont want brolly in the damn game anyways. then people will ***** about balancing and not balancing. i'd rather see some1 more original...

...wow... brolly's big! thats so innovative...

DMW

Best answers
Then how exactly are we to "start another one"?
gee i dont know,in order to start another a member of the team has to say its okay.Uhhhh i know,you could always just ask.And im sick of ppl saying broly isnt as strong as cell ans what not.He is,its just that the movie writers sucked and like stated above they needed a way for him to die.I was very dissapointed in both broly movies,(wont even bother watching bio broly,he looks *** with the ooz crap)broly's energy continues to grow,expecially if you piss him off.Broly was kicking a** in movie 8.Now cuz broly got beat by a few ssj's he isnt as strong as cell.At least ppl say that but what if they would have had the fights the same way.The z team taking on broly 1 vs 1.Goku would have died in the cell saga if he were fighting broly,along with everyone else who fought him 1 on 1.He kicked a** 1 vs 5(it was 4 most of the time).So what makes you think he would lose against cell if goku and cell were tied.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cute how you kids pretend to know all this stuff about brolly and theres only one movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
its cute how you kids pretend to know all this stuff about brolly and theres only one movie.
It's cute that there's actually three movies and you just made yourself look like an ass.

As for Brolly in the game, I think it's already been said enough times. People would expect him to be a lot stronger than he would be due to the balancing issue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one movie that people actually care to talk about. the other 2 suck utterly.

its stupid.

Best answers
1st of all brolly IS badass and shouldnt be weakend...to an extent

in order for it to be a game and not a slaughter point and click kill everything game (or spawn die, spawn die, spawn die, gam :p)

he needs to be toned down a lil bit

i like the idea for a tank char. slow as hell with high melee stats, and not many beams so that u have a chance

if u did that then u could have him as strong as he should be without pissing off the "balence ppl"

and it would a simple matter of avoiding him and using beams when given the chance (also give him alot of hp so even that isnt simple)

2nd. of all u only kno of 1 movie ur just compensating for wat a ****hole u r claiming of somthing that u dont kno for a fact

3rd of all i could care less if brolly waas in there all 3 movies suked anyway :no:

DMW

Best answers
yea do him just like Ramp said he would be great.besides all of you saying it wouldnt do him justice to be in would use him anyway.

Best answers
ok for 1 broly wouldnt be brolly if u toned him down its just plain dumb IMO if he were to make it in esf (which i highly doubt) i think he speed should be the speed of trunks. slow but have alot of big attacks wit a big pl.

i think that would be the best way to put him in although in my eyes no one should complain about broly being very strong wen u compare of wut they are doin to buu in 1.3.

yet no one is really makin that big a deal about buu but wen it comes to broly "oh he shouldnt be in hes too unbalanced" etc etc but dont take it the wrong way im not a broly fan but esf isnt the type of game thats gonna be exactly balanced there are gonna be some better then others so broly shouldnt be such a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom