Broly in ESF?

Broly in ESF?

• Yes please!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
yes but the more char. the better who cares who they r...

its all about variaty and there arent many evil char. in the game

and if the char. mdl and everything is already made then wats the big deal
just stuff him in the next client version and be done with it ppl hate so much then just remove him in the one after that...

the point is that even if u dont put him in ppl will still mod and he will be in anyway might as well make him better by giving him good attacks because the mod ppl will prolly just make a character model map it onto another char. and be done, no special attacks or nething, and if sprites r that big a deal i can make some (when i have time) i dont kno wat kinda script language ESF uses but i think its along the lines C+ (im prolly wrong though)
and if i am then i also kno action and java script so i can prolly help alot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just replace buu with brolly and have your fun.

i'm not being an *******, its just stupid to have brolly in the game. hes useless.

and i have all 3 movies saved on my comp
www.dbgt.com free movies.

they all suck. "brolly magicly comes back... after having a hole punched through his stomach... AND ****ING EXPLODING" what he hell" and then hes a poop covered monster???!!!???

wow brolly is big...thats cool dude. just up your power level to 999999999 or something, then youl take barely any damage from enemy attacks, and get a brolly model. change your name to brolly and your set!

i dont see a need. brolly sucks, i'd rather see Cooler, or Gotenks, or Tien...

...Or Ironman

Best answers
TOO REPLACE Buu With Broly , are you uout of you're mind , buu has many more atacks and trans , he has that absorb and all , if buu was complete in esf 1.3 than goku should have a Spirit Bomb at ssj3 :D

Ps : Sorry , misread the part 2 .

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Face it guys brolly wont be put in.... simple as that.
The team have told you all millions of times..... no Movie characters and no GT.
Why do you all persist so??
If you want brolly make you're own model and put it in over another character.

DMW

Best answers
although in my eyes no one should complain about broly being very strong wen u compare of wut they are doin to buu in 1.3.
dude i agree,i bet if tien was getting like 3 forms or somthing nobody would complain.Obviously the ppl who either dont want broly in the game,or dont care are the ones complaining.I personally dont like tien as much as broly,besides its been said before you can make him to where he is balanced.And i was wondering if it would be possible to completely replace a character with one.For example,take krillen and get rid of all of his files,then put another character in,the model,animations,skeleton,sprites,sounds, the works.And completely make that character as if he was origanally put in the game instead of krillen.(whom was just an example).The only thing im not sure of is,would you have to recode some stuff to make this happen???Cuz i would do it for broly along with some other ppl i like.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am biased on wether Brolly gets in or not, I care more about giving moves from the movies instead of characters. I think replacing vegeta with GodGundam's and (I think Kama too's) Brolly with the vegeta and replace the sounds and sprites.

As said before by others, People who are completly focused on balanced would want him toned down, then the people who like Brolly will complain that he is too weak to be considered to be "The Legendary Super Saiyan". So if Brolly even WAS inserted, I garuntee their will be multiple threads complaining about how too strong/weak he is.

DMW

Best answers
yes probably,but thats is why you test it out before it goes public.and can you tell me what biased means? does it mean like or did you mean advised.Since im here so much(everyday)ill even help on testing broly out.Besides ppl who read this may complain but even if they do,it wont matter if 1.3 is the final release.(rumor i heard in an esf game)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the team seems to have very creative minds, so I wouldn't be surrpised if they pulled of a stunt that made everyone happy with brolly...

And Biased means indifferent, meaning, i don't care wther Brolly gets put in or not.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I say yes, only because i think it would be an interesting addition to the game and itll give more vareity in characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well, the team seems to have very creative minds, so I wouldn't be surrpised if they pulled of a stunt that made everyone happy with brolly...

And Biased means indifferent, meaning, i don't care wther Brolly gets put in or not.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=biased

I think I might be able to live with a toned-down Brolli who's mainly about melee and projectiles. He could have 200 base speed but have an increased chance of producing random arrows in Adv. Melee. or something. He needs SOMETHING to make him a little unique and powerful. I'm not saying, overpower him, I'm just saying, give him something the others don't have. Or give him high HP and high PL or something, I think this was suggested already.

DMW

Best answers
Good things about adding broly=more evil characters,more happy esf fans,totally new character with a new attacking style(refering to melee,projectile style), it may break the barrier of not having movies characters in esf,opening up a new portal for characters such as bojack(+ his crew),bardock,cooler,maybe even super android 13.
Some bad things=pissing off a little bit more then 20% of the esf players(i made that hypothesis based on the votes in this poll).i think thats like the only bad thing.(well thatsthe only one i can think of).

Best answers
^^^^^ Also it's more work meaning it'll take longer to get the new esf version out also meaning that more newbs complain about the game
which means the forums will flood with more spam and flaming then the dev team will shut of the forums and kill esf which will lead to world chaos OMG :shocked:

then again it's brolly :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
chaotic revelation but still Brolly rulZzZ "KAKAROTTO let's go kILL ourselfs" "nnn ok"

Best answers
for 1 biased dont mean indeferent it means the u r inclined to sway one way or the other...(u make somthin ur gunna think its the best because u made it...) "unbiased" means indeferent...

2nd of all brolly isnt that big a deal...he IS big (literaly) but not somthin to get all in a bunch over

3rd of all i dont think u would need more coding to replace the files in the games source if u made a broly .mdl and sprites it would end up still be called krillin if u used his slot but besides that (attacks would still be his and evereything u just got urself a pretyty lil mdl to play with ;)) it should be fine

and i think we should focus on the SHOW char. befor we even think of the movie char. (gotenks, androids, maybe som gt char., extra transformations ssj2,ssj3,ssj4 ect. )

and id like to try and help the gotenks project so if u guys would tell me how (if it aint to late) id be glad to help out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O unbiased is indifferent?? ugh...:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom