Brolly vs Goku

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That music video is terrible.

The music was one of the things that killed it as the music didn't flow with what was going on at all.

The subtitles also made the video look bad, there's no point to having clips with subtitles if you don't hear any dialog at all during the music video.

The clip transitions weren't too great either.

1/10

Also there's a video thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=62052

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's understandable, it's just that you stated it was the best Brolly and Goku movie, when I can tell you that it's not. Brolly is awesome, one of the greatest villians of all time in my opinion, though this video doesn't serve justice to that in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you posting another video in a Brolly Vs. Goku thread, anyways, The music was way too generic, That song is played out, After awhile the music didn't match with the vid, And showing sub titles messed the video up somehow.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe if it was Tournaquet by Evanescence, but not that song. Doesn't go with it.

Best answers
alright sry for posting it i thought it would be cool in the middle of it it i didnt pay attention to the song

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was terrible. As someone who's made AMVs (as well as used that song in a DBZ amv), I give that AMV a big thumbs-down. There was no timing at all. In fact, someone pretty much slapped random clips together and added music, then called it an AMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom