Brolly Voice Pack - ENGLISH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there anyone here that wants a english brolly pack?

I downloaded the Brolly pack from esf-world GG and kama made, but the voice is japanese only, so im currently making a english pack. as soon as I finish it i will upload it and post it here. wont take much longer.

I hope some of you were waiting for an english pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had made one a while ago but it was removed because it sounded too much like someone else's sound pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty positive this wont sound like somone elses, im making splices of multiple sounds into one on some. I personally like how its coming along.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say good luck, Broly isn't exactly articulate. Unless you're borrowing (heavily) from Budokai 3 then surely it won't be much more than a bunch of 'Kakarot!'s with angry backing music from Movie 8. If you wait a couple more months the other Broly movie will be out (dub) and i'm sure that'll have some more useful sounds you could use.

Good Luck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I say good luck, Broly isn't exactly articulate. Unless you're borrowing (heavily) from Budokai 3 then surely it won't be much more than a bunch of 'Kakarot!'s with angry backing music from Movie 8. If you wait a couple more months the other Broly movie will be out (dub) and i'm sure that'll have some more useful sounds you could use.

Good Luck!
Your right about one thing, it is from Budokai 3, but the sounds arnt repetitive with "kakarots" he only says it once and not apart of a move.

Temp Link!
http://www.geocities.com/raventrunks851/raventrunks_brollyenglishsoundpack.zip
If it says not found, copy the URL and paste it to your adress bar.

The sounds are even better in game with the visual of Brolly

PS. RavenDust get on msn...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Your right about one thing, it is from Budokai 3, but the sounds arnt repetitive with "kakarots" he only says it once and not apart of a move.

Temp Link!
http://www.geocities.com/raventrunks851/raventrunks_brollyenglishsoundpack.zip
If it says not found, copy the URL and paste it to your adress bar.

The sounds are even better in game with the visual of Brolly

PS. RavenDust get on msn...
no good. even in address bar.

Also, my sound pack doesn't have him yelling KAKAROT unless he dies. I made sure to let him actually speak normally. For example..

Gallick Gun Charge - "If you wish not to fight back, I understand. But I'm going to destroy this planet no matter what!"

Big Bang Charge - "So its true. You ARE all talk and no action. A true piece of trash."

Final Flash Charge - "If you would have just let me kill you all before, you wouldn't be dealing with this pain now. You're all complete and utter waste of Saiyan blood!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you quote first then copy it? cause it works for me when you do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job, I don't have ESF on this PC but I listened to them on Winamp, seems all well and good :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, now my I don't hve to hear a japanese character talking to an enlghish when my bro plays his version...

Whie on the topic of sounds, im making a soundpack for a custom model someone made for me. I put the exact same length of music as gohan's tranformaton sound, but it was mute ingame, how do i fix this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm,sound is named correctly? no caps or mispells? if not post it here ill take a look at it.

so you guys really like it? what do you give it?

btw RD did it suprise you?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks a lot! I need to do that with trans2 as well, but how do I go about converting it? If i need goldwave, i got it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not sure what goldwave is but i have "Soundforge" really good for mixing/creating sounds.

btw i forgot to mention when i first heard the music..
(my impression of a school girl) *ahem*
OMG OMG OMG!! That music! i know it somewhere!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!

the music sounds so familiar, i cant put my finger on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RT said:
btw RD did it suprise you?
A lil bit yeah. I remember when we were making the Tien soundpack and there was a lot of problems getting sounds from B3 because of the way they were(n't) organised. Also, I was expecting something from Movie 8 with forced backing music, but you're too good for that now :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, thanks, I personally like the 2 trans sounds most. "I am a GOD! Ahahahahahahaha!"
man they both sound so awsome in game. and they fit brolly so well

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the mixture of the b3 music was very fluid, maybe u could get the shooting sound from the game and put it into the bigbang attack sound.

But it's scary cuz my bro kicks my ass with him, and it reminds me of that move...

Oh and it's Super Sonic's theme from Sonic and Knuckles

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks again, the mix one adds a nice tranformaing feel, cuz my sonic sfx are limited...But right before u posted, i found out i was reading it the wrong way, i thought u said make it STEREO not MONO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom