Brolly Model Trouble

Best answers
I have downloaded the Brolly model made by God Gundam and his team and well it works fine in regular state but once I trans to USSJ its walking and power up animations are screwed up. Since I got the model I have upgrade to ESF 1.2.2 and was wondering is anyone has had this problem as well

Best answers
How do you mean "screwed up?"
Who did you make the model replace?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly is fine :yes: , i just wish he had more of his own attacks, and i really wish he didnt replace vegeta :no: :warning: And i really hope brolly is included in 1.3 :warning:

now, i do have a problem with the SuperBuu pack, he is invisible when i throw him and his animations suck :\

Best answers
i turned high quality models and it still doesnt work

Best answers
Hey guys where do you get all the skins like Brolly and stuff whats the site?

Best answers
well what i did was i reskined the hair from the ssj one and made it black and put it as vegeta and the ssj one for ssj one of corse lol why dont u try that the only thign i didnt like with the ussj one was he was to big and the damn bots new it some how and used it by droping and blasting me and i couldnt see them i know lol "Damn those bots lol"

PS... i know a admin is going to say u cant do that blah blah blah well it was never released and used only by me so :p

Best answers
well my ssj model still doesnt work any other ideas i did turn off high quality models i turned off high quality models

but when i start my listen server it works perfectly fine... go figure

Best answers
sry for the double post but does anyone know god gundams aim msn or email?

Best answers
every time i edit i get the option to delete or not to delte

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just igrnor that and scroll down and ull be able to edit ur post

Best answers
i still dk if anyone has this problem... does anyone have godgundams email or aim screenname if so plz pm me

Best answers
i have and i have emailed him as well and i have waited 2 weeks for a reply so i dk where he went and if you will ever answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom