Brolly CG [WIP]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did this for about 1 hour and a half. Creds to Diablos for the lineart. The colors in my Photoshop are messed up, i'm gonna reinstall soon.

Best answers
That's awesome! Looks pretty cool. Did you draw that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
Did this for about 1 hour and a half. Creds to Diablos for the lineart. The colors in my Photoshop are messed up, i'm gonna reinstall soon.
No, He didn't.
Nice coloring job man, n ice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad coloring .... looks to me like you used 2 skin colors and one hair color O_O

shadows looks wrong to me in some places... also you used smudge... i see it... look up his right and left shoulder even the chain got his color over the skin... and the same with the tease...

use more lighter color!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could use some better shading, more like anime shading instead of realistic shading...and his necklace should be a brighter yellow, actually...everything could be brighter X_x

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus, with a bright aura like that, the contrast between shadows and highlights would have to be extreme, and shadows would be just the tiniest deepest spots on his body.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I redid it. C&C? I can't do hair btw

Best answers
ya the new 1 looks alotta better. good job indeed

Best answers
The 2nd one is pretty cool dude, although i'd recommend being a bit more confident when it comes to the size of cellshaded shadows. Slap some colour on there and dont worry about it, it can always be erased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom