Brolli

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Started this project this morning, what you think?

-edit
whoops... I put the eyebrow beneath the brow :p
Fixing now.

-edit again
fixed**

Best answers
my only crits are that the nose is too big and flat and the head is too round

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you.

Thank you allot,

You just made my day. :p

That nose, rofl... its just sooo wrong to put up a nose that looks like that, omg, but that can be changed (if you wish) easily, you see a DBZ character has a rather pointy nose, the nose you used is like a normal human nose, but even then, if its a realism model you'r going for I don't think that nose will do, but except that, it looks good so far, can't wait to see the body.

Best answers
looks good but the head is too short, broly's head is actually kinda long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
looks good but the head is too short, broly's head is actually kinda long
omg, I have people saying the head is too long then I change it... now I have you telling me it is too short... pfft

About the poly wastage, I usually use alot at first, then clean it up later. I want to get this one in game.

Best answers
also i think the head is also a little to round you might want to fix that

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhhhhh you need to study some anatomy. its obvious your whoring teh meshsmooth button, which is NOT how to make high poly models (id like to point that out). when making organic stuff, make all the edges yourself, without that button. youll get a lot more control, and a nicer finish.

study the structure of anime, and more specifically, DBZ heads in general, www.howtodrawmanga.com and www.polykarbon.com are great sources for this.

as for muscles on the body, this is for gattsu, but its a very good reference for body proportions:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the eyes. :)

Mad_AxMan said:
ehhhhhh you need to study some anatomy. its obvious your whoring teh meshsmooth button, which is NOT how to make high poly models (id like to point that out). when making organic stuff, make all the edges yourself, without that button. youll get a lot more control, and a nicer finish.

study the structure of anime, and more specifically, DBZ heads in general, www.howtodrawmanga.com and www.polykarbon.com are great sources for this.

as for muscles on the body, this is for gattsu, but its a very good reference for body proportions:
Thanks Almigty, I've been looking for something like this. :O
*cough* I mean Mad Axman. o)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Growler, you need to learn to model cleanly without the meshsmooth first, before you can actually start using meshsmooth properly....

Best answers

are you trying to make a high-poly dbz model?IMO that's not a very good idea,but meh.the polywastafe on the neck is really bad.also his chest sticks out way to much.if you want some refs for him just ask.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:

are you trying to make a high-poly dbz model?IMO that's not a very good idea,but meh.the polywastafe on the neck is really bad.also his chest sticks out way to much.if you want some refs for him just ask.
there aren't any refs, which is why I am using my own. And no, I just use meshsmooth cause I like the way it looks. I posted a normal model wire already. This is supposed to just be a normal model with a normal amount of polies... Mov... whats with the drawover, Its still a WIP, I havent even gotten to the arms or hair yet.

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Growler said:
there aren't any refs, which is why I am using my own. And no, I just use meshsmooth cause I like the way it looks. I posted a normal model wire already. This is supposed to just be a normal model with a normal amount of polies... Mov... whats with the drawover, Its still a WIP, I havent even gotten to the arms or hair yet.

Be glad he made you a draw over if there arent any refs around, he's just trying to help. and i suggest you follow that drawover.

but good luck with the model. ^_^

Best answers
here are some refs for him in case you need some.

and try to give him a mouth.

Best answers
The thing about this model is, his chin and jaw. You made them jut inward, they need to be out as far as the uper jaw is. It's going to look like he has major over bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom