Brolli in DBGT?

Best answers
Me and my friend are having an argument. I say Brolli isn't in DBGT, he says yes. I've seen all of DBGT, he hasn't seen any, yet hes trying to argue with me LOL. So just so he can know the truth, is Brolli in DBGT?

Best answers
no he's not.
only bebi (or baby in english) super android 17 (super 17) and those evil dragonball dragons o_O. and after that a few minutes of fun (Goku Jr. vs Vegeta Jr :p)

Best answers
Well, since we're on topic of DBGT, would anyone mind explaining to me from the point where Goku absorbed the Dragon Balls in episode 63 to the end of episode 64? It's so confusing! LOL :laff:

Best answers
wat i think is that SUPER5 is not that accurate in subtitles i say we wait till the english ones (even though i have some)come out so we will know exactly what happens

Best answers
Lucky for me, GT starts for me october 10th! Wooh! I cant download the files cause both of my comps cant stand Avi's for some reason.

Best answers
It starts Oct 10th for me aswell!!..
accept ive seen all of DBGT.. in japanese..
(i can read japanese)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get excited about dbgt starting on cartoon network. It's going to be funimation's rape of it. I've bought all the movies so far and it blows. They cut out about 10-15 episodes right away.

Best answers
hahahaha here in holland we have the blue water/ocean dub and they havent cut any episodes at all :D

they're starting the evil shenron saga next monday

and by the way: cooler had a cameo in dbgt; when goku and the others witness all the villains escape from hell, cooler is shown somewhere too (too bad you don't get to see someone fight him :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom