Breaking the Limits of the Human Body!

Best answers
man i watched that video on the site http://www.teamryouko.com/ and thought that this is really awesome. man thats even better than those stunts in every movie! better than matrix, better than all hong kong blood opera movies... man...

and they didnt use wires... just watch it and u know what i mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats some crazyness, pretty cool, i like that kinda stuff, but i have seen better on kazaa, theres this one dude who does this stuff in public, just like outside in a park, he walks up walls and stuff but i dont know his name :\. well anyway thats pretty cool.

Best answers
that's wicked
damn i used to do gymnasticks,
but I'm not that good , damnit

Best answers
sheesh what skillzors...
raiko... can u tell me the names of the movies u got on kazaa... so i can dl them, please

Best answers
i would appreciate that too!

iam gonna take some practice... in controling my whole body. being one with my body. and to give my life a target.

see you in 20 years, when iam a pro at that... :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember something similar to that a while ago (someone posted it on the forums.) It's a guy outside (no trampolines, or spring-mats) doin flips off rocks, spinning kicks, basically the same stuff as the guys in that movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just typed in "martial arts" and it was somewhere in that pile of videos. if i find it again i will tell you the file name but i havnt seen it in a few months :\. good luck finding it, i will look around. i thinkk is says "guy doing matrix style stunts" or somethign like that, it has somethign to do with the matrix. im looking now :)

Edit:

i found it, its called "crazy matrix moves guy" its discontinued on kazaa lite but i dont know about any other p2p software, but thats the file name good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was very impressive, although it would have been more fun watching them doing it out in parks and stuff.
I've seen better though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, thats the one, thanks for posting it.

LOL! if you want to you can call him, his name and phone number are at the end :laff: . lol, its still a great movie, hes amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suicider said:
if u seen better u could post them here

btw i found that matrix moving guy http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=41454
I would, but i cant. It was a T.V show that was on in England some time back last year, but i have no idea what it was called now. They did some bloody amazing things on there, they had trained since they were little for 50 years to do such amazing things such as run up walls, and jump from pinnacle to pinnacle landing on perfect balance each time. Guess you had to see it really, but it was real good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i dont mean to brag i really dont but some of the stuff that guy was doing ... he was making a lot of mistakes. there were a few things i was impressed with. some stuff i havnet learned yet. but first off just about every flip he made that ended with a kick his stance was wrong and he wasnt balanced enough for the kick. I'd show you how its properly done if i had a camera that connected to my pc and did all that high tech equipment. also some stuff was koryographed (Sp?) and one more thing, those moves you see would never be used in a real fight, in real life. they take too much energy to perform, and they hurt your feet really badly especially if you land wrong. but even if you do it right it still hurts. and some stuff he was doing in the begining was just break dancing it takes 5 minutes to learn to do that : p

Best answers
its still cool looking, they arent trying to fight people, they are trying to be awsome, and they are succeeding

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It still looks cool though. I can do some of that stuff because ive been doing gymnastics for 10 years, but some of that stuff is very advanced but also very fun. Also they were doing most of their stuff on a spring floor which gives you more boost. And they were doing stuff off a little trampoline. I forget what it's called. But it was still really cool.
*edit* here is also a very cool one http://perso.wanadoo.fr/team-advance/home.html

Best answers
craziness... jesus the balance this guy has... oh man... *green with envy*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
icu2 said:
that's wicked
damn i used to do gymnasticks,
but I'm not that good , damnit
Man if those guys were in the matrix I dont think they would have needed all the Special Effects. I liked it near the end when that one dued ran up the wall really high and busted a back flip. But their timing is superb and their movements look exact when they do those moves in groups.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Sucks, becuase I know I'll NEVER be able to do anything anywhere near that cool, but it's fun to watch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phatslugga its not that hard really. I've been taking Martial arts for 10 almost 11 years. i work more with weapons and gymnastics. so i have more upper body strength then lower body strength, so for me it is difficult to do those back flips and stuff. I cant run up a wall really high. but i can thrust up and do a back flip off of it.

And that France movie one was very impressive. he did everything perfect. very nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That matrix one was absolutely astounding!
How i'd love to be able to do stuff like that...but i agree with phatslugga...i dont think i'l ever be able to do anything half as cool as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom